IGNORED

post your bookshelf

oscillik

I have that Giger ARh+ book. It's nice.

My books are scattered between Edmonton, Korea and here (Vancouver). So these are just books here in vancouver.

Books 1.JPG

Books2.JPG

Books3.JPG

Guest Coalbucket PI

257lkxu.jpg

Not sure if you can read any of the titles but there is nothing too exciting. The Beksinski book from Poland is probably the only slightly interesting thing

Not sure if you can read any of the titles but there is nothing too exciting. The Beksinski book from Poland is probably the only slightly interesting thing

i only really wanted to show off my signed copy of Michael Jackson's Moonwalk, but that's the book that is on it's side :facepalm:

LOL mine has too much stuff, on both sides. There's about 200 other books lying everywhere on my house waiting for a place.

I've bought a 10 foot high shelves (I'm gonna put a rolling ladder on it!!!). Sorry for the crappy phone picks. And yes, I know my collection kicks ass :emotawesomepm9:

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

all my books are not on a bookshelf just cause

they are all art and music books though. that's all i read. no proper novels at all, i get my current event shit on wattem and my subscription to wired (which i haven't read in awhile)

Guest ruiagnelo

some of these are my wifes:

post-36-045927600 1275620871_thumb.jpg

a nice mix of my old textbooks and fantasy novels, lol

post-36-089318400 1275620905_thumb.jpg

Lego car holding the books :cisfor:

Guest Spittal

books.jpg

HL2: Raising the bar... Pfft what a nerd.

I'm a little bit envious.

books.jpg

HL2: Raising the bar... Pfft what a nerd.

I'm a little bit envious.

i got it for a bargain price too, £4.99 brand new at the GAME store in Burton-on-Trent because they were trying to get rid of them. last time i checked, these are worth quite a sum.

I've been selling books online now for about 4 years and have built up a stock of nearly 10,000 books - and have an unsorted backlog of around twice that (it's a pile of books about 6 x 6 x 12 feet!)

Behind my desk at my office I've got a shelving unit stuffed with all the oddball books of no value that I've picked out over years of sorting. I figure that if I ever go bust I'll have the time to read some of them / do the hobbies they detail.

I'll post up a pic next time I'm there.

Archived