IGNORED

Fuck the phonebook

Siegecow

Guest mafted

what you mean is the yellow pages.. which are completely useless unless you don't have the internet or pulse or whatever it's called now. hopefully we'll just link up with mainframes via our nervous systems at some point in the future and be done with it.. this shit's getting old.

i've used phone books before.. when i had acid reflux a few phone books worked wonders lifting the head of the bed up about 6" (since you aren't supposed to sleep vertically)

what you mean is the yellow pages.. which are completely useless unless you don't have the internet or pulse or whatever it's called now. hopefully we'll just link up with mainframes via our nervous systems at some point in the future and be done with it.. this shit's getting old.

yellow pages are at least paid for by the companies who advertise in them. Phone books come straight out of tax revenue, which is a huge fucking waste.

Posting in a 24ourange "Fuck that 'cause I cant understand it" thread.

hey fucko, i understand the phonebook perfectly well. i get why people needed them before they could argue about how fucking stupid they are on the internet on a phone, but like ridiculously abstract roadsigns and the many government run systems we've had in place for generations just dont work very well anymore and shit like this makes me wonder just how much longer it's going to be around.

Posting in a 24ourange "Fuck that 'cause I cant understand it" thread.

hey fucko, i understand the phonebook perfectly well. i get why people needed them before they could argue about how fucking stupid they are on the internet on a phone, but like ridiculously abstract roadsigns and the many government run systems we've had in place for generations just dont work very well anymore and shit like this makes me wonder just how much longer it's going to be around.

Books, how do they work?

Phone books are free. Theyre out all over the place.

I dont have a cool phone so I remember being in San Francisco and tearing out the whole page for Camera Repair and taking it with me... THAT WAS 2008! Sure I just fucked it up for whoever came after me... but there's always the internet!

i've used phone books before.. when i had acid reflux a few phone books worked wonders lifting the head of the bed up about 6" (since you aren't supposed to sleep vertically)

Ya, I thought they were for making things un-level/level... Tables, chairs, beds, ladders; all these things and more can be made level or un-level thanks to the miracle that is the phonebook. I also heard you can have kids/midgets sit on them in cars so they can drive.

Phone books are free. Theyre out all over the place.

I dont have a cool phone so I remember being in San Francisco and tearing out the whole page for Camera Repair and taking it with me... THAT WAS 2008! Sure I just fucked it up for whoever came after me... but there's always the internet!

Nothing is free.

Archived