IGNORED

Ghosts

Guest Babar

Guest Babar

1. A long time ago i watched a documentary about how amazonians indians get loaded. They mainly drink ayahuasca/yage whilst smoking a special blend of tobacco that gets you high. They say they smoke it because spirits like this kind of smoke.

2. Once, i was smoking a joint in my room. I was hearing a concrete mixer in the distance and I got in this kind of epiphany-like set of mind, so I decided to catch what sounded like a glimpse of eternity. I set the mic volume to the maximum and started recording (it was the shitty mic of my macbook). Later, i play the recording and i'm surprised to be able to hear voices calling a certain "kleid", saying "sorry" or giggling maniacally. I clean the recording, equalize, compress. The voices are here. A few days later I try to record them again, this time without smoking a joint. I clean the audio, compress, equalize. No voices to be heard this time.

3.I watched paranormal activity with my sister during the christmas break. The film was enjoyable but not really scary. After the film, my sister told me strange stuffs that happened to her during ouija sessions.

....a) Many years ago, my cousins and she decided to invoke the spirits. The glass starts spinning, and moves from letters to letters, slowly spelling I-M-T-H-E-D-E-V-I-L. One of my cousin takes the piss, the glass jumps towards him and breaks on the floor.

....b) In barcelona, ouija session at a friend's place before spending the rest of the night in a club. Once again, the devil is speaking. Some one laughs and makes fun of him. Consequently, all the bulbs in the house explode.

4. Listening to Untilted whilst on 2-CI. At some point i'm about to fall asleep. But i feel a strong, iron-like, grasp on my arm. I wake up.

5. Decided to overload a joint a few days ago, just to see if i'd be able to get as high as i used to. As i was writing stuffs about illness and death i started to feel ill at ease. At the same time i could hear a lot of cracklings coming from above my head. I went into my room, ended the joint and my lamp started emitting crackings sounds. At this moment, i was fucking stoned, so i decided to sleep. I stand up, undress but when i take off my pants - bam- i hear a fucking loud cracking coming from the aforementioned lamp.

So what do you think watmm ? Do you believe in ghosts ? I personally don't - and i would be highly pissed to learn there is an afterlife. However i have to admit pretty strange things happen sometimes (one of my friend was able to shut down a specific streetlight, his mother is able to heal burns). I'm not doubting my sister's tales - i know from experience she's not pulling my leg. So what did happen ? I asked this question to my psychiatrist hoping she'd come up with insights about my sister's psychology. Instead, she replied she hadn't a clue. She even told me the same kind of stuffs happened to some members of her family. . .

As for my crackling sounds, i only take them as a sign of my coming paranoid schizophrenia. I will try to record voices before and after smoking a joint, maybe this very afternoon. I'll post my results here. Joints

i'm awaiting for you ghost stories watmmm - sorry if mines were jazz.

Guest Fishtank

My friend and I seen a rocking chair move by itself once when I was little. That's the only time I've seen anything like that and I'm sure there was some logical explanation so I don't believe in ghosts.

I saw a green streak in the sky once but that was a meteorite.

true story:

i was staying at my dad's place in the city overnight. before i went to bed after being at some party (mildly wasted) i smoked a reefer. while doing that i was standing in the balcony, overlooking the courtyards. i saw a bat flying near and suddenly i thought i heard his ultrasound bursts. it could be just me being smoked-out, but i can clearly remember the 'sound'. it wasn't even like a sound, but rather a sonic burst, just like when you hear dolphins doing those 'clicky' sounds. i felt it like a very intense pulse of high-frequencies, like an energy, almost like i'd be in an airplane and we'd suddenly lost a lot of height, and gained it again. instantly. not something i'm used to feel when i 'hear' things...not exactly a ghost story, but to this day i can't quite explain what happened that night...

lies lies and more lies, ghosts are dead, they cannot comunicate. period

if i was a ghost i would make my apparitions when people are playing monopoly, i like monopoly! they would call me, THE MONOPOLY GHOST!

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

I've seen "shadow people" pretty regularly throughout my life. I've lived in houses where strange things went on fairly often (strange noises with no origin, showers turning on by themselves, televisions turning on to static and hearing voices in the static, etc). I'm my current apartment, usually on the weekends I'll hear the faint sound of something shuffling on the carpet around me but there won't be anything there. I'm a fairly rational person so I usually just assume there's some explanation for all of these things, but I'm not bothered enough to try to find out what they are.

Guest Babar

I tried to record ghost voices this afternoon. I tested the joint hypothesis of course, but nothing showed up. I'll try to do it again next time i hear a lawnmower in the neigborhood so that i can record and misinterpret background noises.

And besides patteroverlap, what did the voices say ?

Guest tht tne

My friend and I seen a rocking chair move by itself once when I was little. That's the only time I've seen anything like that and I'm sure there was some logical explanation so I don't believe in ghosts.

I saw a green streak in the sky once but that was a meteorite.

my nana always says "don't rock the rocking chair with nobody in it"

Guest uptown devil

about two years ago when i was alone out at my parents cottage, i went inside late at night, and upon entering i heard a woman's voice humming some strange, unfamiliar tune - which sounded very distant but very clear at the same time. it was really late, and there were are no neighbors that time of year.

later that night, i went to enter the cottage again, and when i took my hand to the doorknob, all of the outside landscaping lights (solar powered and controlled by individual on/off switches) lit up simultaneously, and faded immediately upon me taking my hand off the doorknob. i decided not to enter that time.

a few months later, i was in the kitchen of my parents' house telling my mom of the experience for the first time, and as soon as i got to the part about the lights, all of the lights in the kitchen went all the way dim. i went back to the light panel and the dimming switch had been slid all the way down. it wasn't loose or anything and would certainly require some physical manipulation to change the setting.

i've had similar experiences when i was really young out at the same cottage and it has always given me a strange feeling when i've been inside it. can't say i necessarily believe in anything, though.

ghost stories

i have one too.

a few years ago i was taking an afternoon nap on my couch in the living room, listening to some music (can't really remember what it was). i remember almost falling asleep, but i was still hearing the music. a few moments later, i felt a presence near the couch, like... strongly feeling someone was watching over me. i opened my eyes and i saw something that looked like and oldschool casper quickly running away from my sight. i stood up and searched the whole house. nothing. i shit you not, i really felt like someone else was in the room with me.

i went back to sleep

i wish i had a ghost experience to make me question materialism...

yet, you've had other, non-ghost related experiences to make you question materialism, correct?

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Guest theSun

yet, you've had other, non-ghost related experiences to make you question materialism, correct?

nope

nope

well, you are grounded in it, so it's understandable.

yes physical and material, it makes sense!

Why does it seem like members from Portugal are especially obnoxious? Is it because your country is so impotent?

Why does it seem like members from Portugal are especially obnoxious? Is it because your country is so impotent?

i'm obnoxious because i'm impotent! that's pretty much it, i think the rest of portugal's watmm crew is quite polite though.

yet, i wasn't being obnoxious wtf

Guest uptown devil

qft