IGNORED

I lost $50 in a bet tonight

thehauntingsoul

Guest abusivegeorge

pfffft.. they're hardly equal entities.

You do know about the Kraft trying to buy Cadbury's story right?

Guest Babar

I bet my friend $50 that either Coke owns Pepsi or vice versa and after serious searching I've been unable to come across any serious evidence. Help me out, watmm! I realize it's a large bet but it was $5 to start and after a period of time involving some argument and no access to the internet, the bet quickly scaled up to 50. Fuck, I'm pretty much just an idiot I think...

I've heard pepsi sells better in Northern America. Thus, from a certain angle, pepsi owns coca.

With this argument you may be able to nullify the bet.

Guest abusivegeorge

I bet my friend $50 that either Coke owns Pepsi or vice versa and after serious searching I've been unable to come across any serious evidence. Help me out, watmm! I realize it's a large bet but it was $5 to start and after a period of time involving some argument and no access to the internet, the bet quickly scaled up to 50. Fuck, I'm pretty much just an idiot I think...

I've heard pepsi sells better in Northern America. Thus, from a certain angle, pepsi owns coca.

Lol, this is quite a breakthrough!

irl lol yeah that would have worked if we hadn't specifically broken down the argument. I would never have bet on it but my buddy insisted I either admit I'm wrong or bet some money on it. I should have just shut up at that point.

Guest tht tne

the only FACT here is that Coke tastes much better than Pepsi

pepsi has a cherry vanilla variety though, whereas coke has cherry coke and vanilla coke but not both in one container

Guest nene multiple assgasms

coke's flavor has a subtle complexity, whereas pepsi is simpler but has a more immediate bite. I appreciate both. *strokes beard*

Guest abusivegeorge

I am enjoying a schwepsiola right now.

Seriously though, lemonade, cola and pepsi mixed, fucking lovely.

Whats even nicer, is lemonade, cola, pepsi and fanta mixed together.

I am NOT joking, it's fucking delicious.

Sprite is the best lemonade though, not Schweppes (for that mix anyway).

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

you know what? I like seltzer water.

why the fuck did you think coke owned pepsi? coke do own schweppes btw...I used to work at coca-cola schweppes in peterborough...got all the soft drinks you could drink for free!

Archived