IGNORED

Fake Science

Joyrex

Guest Masonic Boom

When I was a kid, my dad got me a brilliant book called Science Made Stupid which was just chock full of nuggets like these.

There was a whole, complicated (and completely wrong) explanation of what an eclipse was:

An eclipse of the moon occurs when the sun passes between the Earth and the moon.

An eclipse of the sun occurs when the shadow of the Earth falls on the sun.

An eclipse of the Earth occurs when you put your hands over your eyes.

edit: YAY! it's online http://www.besse.at/sms/smsintro.html

All the modern things, like cars and such, have always existed. They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment, listening to the irritating noises of dinosaurs and people dabbling outside.

Guest analogue wings

From Genesis we can glean the following pertinent facts

There is little secret, therefore, how nonflying animals may have travelled to the outer parts of the world after the Flood. Many of them could have floated on vast floating logs, left-overs from the massive pre-Flood forests that were ripped up during the Flood and likely remained afloat for many decades on the world’s oceans, transported by world currents.

Archived