IGNORED

so do you....

keltoi

chat  

44 members have voted

1. 1. chat

i'm a chat virgin. i've entered a couple of times, but i withdrew before i blew some chat.

everytime i look up it seems like there's only 1 guy in there chatting to him/herself. that mustn't be much fun.

do you chat? do you find chatting allows a deeper connection between chattees, than the normal thread exchange? what's the advantage of chatting? and what is french for 'chat'?

tht tne.

do you chat?

Occasionally.

what's the advantage of chatting?

More immediate. Instant gratification. Alleviates boredom better, which is why I come to watmm in the first place.

and what is french for 'chat'?

Don't know. Château?

do you find chatting allows a deeper connection between chattees, than the normal thread exchange?

Yeah - it's more of a conversation. Also, easier to get to know the ones who don't do 30 posts a day. The regulars in chatmm are less anonymous to me now.

Guest Adjective

i'm in there every other day

it's usually the same folks, so it's not like you have to start over everytime you go in.

some days it's boring, some days there are laughs, it's a mixed bag. and of course people are a lot nicer in there than on the boards

oh and right now i'm getting an error trying to join

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

Guest Gary C

I've been to chat quite a few times, but I rarely stay for long because I tab browse like a motherfucker and am distracted pretty easily.

Some interesting discussions occur sometimes.

Guest iamabe

chattem is great. Four times out of five when I enter it's a bunch of people talking to no one about which BOC b-side is best but i like that kind of geekery.

also one time everyone was doing variations of ascii penises and one of our members got rather homophobic. which was funny

8===D -----0

Guest placidburp

haha yeah that was funny with the cocks!

its all really good fun until one particular twat comes in...I think you all know who I mean!

Guest Babar

what is french for 'chat'?

it's chat and it also means cat. But so as to fight the vile english loanwords that invade our proud language, it is recommended to use clavardage instead (comes from Quebec). I would back translate it to "keyboarding".

Who voted for: chat

Deepex, placidburp, gaarg, scones to die for, Hoodie, Adjective, sneaksta303, iamabe, essines, Coalbucket PI, oscillik, hautlle, Superstix, eaw, Muflontillah, Yegg

Who voted for: chat's gay

keltoi, ruiagnelo, chris moss acid, yek, Gary C, BCM, Rabid, nene multiple assgasms, tht tne, Benedict Cumberbatch, Godwin Austen, Philip Glass

:orly:

Archived