IGNORED

new BoC

Guest Combo

6/6/06? hopefully it means a return to BOC's darker side

i hope it has the iabpoitc feel

have either of you looked at the tracklist?

Guest papalon

can i just say (again) that this post is the perfect reason we should be able to post whatever we want in general banter! thankfully i saw theo's music70 thread before it got moved to the boc subforum. i'm sure this one is going to get moved soon, if it's not being moved right now while i'm posting.

no one is going to have any fucking clue there's a new boc release coming out if we cant say the words "boards of canada" in this damn forum. it totally sucks that all the fucking music news gets moved away from the center of attention.

6/6/06? hopefully it means a return to BOC's darker side

i hope it has the iabpoitc feel

have either of you looked at the tracklist?

i have read the tracklist and i know thereis dayvan cowboy but who knows what the rest will sound like.... i just hope it's more mellow ambient techno sounds

lol ... can we please combine the THREE threads on this, now?

let's go for 4!

Guest 1001 0

yes, .. we seem to need these subforums...

and everyone who doesnt know/want to use them are lazy and/or stooopid or... too bothered or are too cool for the internet. or are too married,.. or listens awful music (only), or are too shocked- .. and brown. and too trippy and insane ..and chilled with boc ..and evil details and exits.

lively serious, :excl:

and weet,

Yeah that's the only thing that's rather ambiguous. I'm guessing it will with the CD version but nothing is for certain. Knowing BoC it's probably a seperate Betamax release.

SPECULATION TIME: my guess is tthat the matieral on the EP will be in the same vein as TCH because (1) it's being released with Dayvan Cowboy so they're going to want to have a certain consistency of sound and feel on the release and (2) the title Trans Canada Highway seems to suggest a roadtrip which they have said is the theme of TCH.

now, let's do what we do best and start criticising the font, artwork and title of the ep for about 14 pages.

Guest 1001 0
now, let's do what we do best and start praising the font, artwork and title of the ep for about 14 pages.

this is happening already....

Guest Archrival

well TCH is just like TCH! lovely acoustic stuff :)

Trans Canada Highways will be great in other owrds! :rolleyes:

I'm surprised I stumbled across this thread...

They must be taking the piss by releasing it on 06/06/06. It's quite nice to see a sense of humour from them if you ask me.

So the TCH reference appears again...THC...

Archived