IGNORED

Com Truise - Cyanide Sisters EP

Guest Backson

Checked this out on a whim and very impressed. Sounds like what I wished VHS Head had sounded like. Will be keeping an eye on Mr. Truise...

Guest J76MC

I like some of the Com Truise stuff. The mixes/comps he puts together are nice. However, I do prefer his Airliner'67 / Airliner and Sarin Sunday music.

• 1 month later...

woah, okay, just read the interview, and supposedly he just got signed.

will we soon see the day when we can pay for Com Truise on vinyl? I dearly hope so.

edit: Don't forget to listen to Airliner. It's also :emotawesomepm9: !

i am very interested. I think the samplism is my favourite part of Com, and he said airliner was his sample project.

link?

• 2 months later...
Guest PigeonSt

woah, okay, just read the interview, and supposedly he just got signed.

will we soon see the day when we can pay for Com Truise on vinyl? I dearly hope so.

I know Ghostly is releasing this EP digitally (it's scheduled in the Ghostly Music Service queue), but I'm not sure if they're doing a vinyl version. I'd guess so, though!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest CraniumXII

WoWzerz... I never knew he released this for free. I'ma give it a listen. I love me some galactic melts.

Archived