IGNORED

Am I the only person who noticed...

Guest Enter a new display name

Hey Joyrex

Now that troon basically admitted he was a troll account, will he get banned now?

I mean, some guys liked him and talked serious to him and sometimes stood up for him, so he kinda took advantage of their trust and now they might feel betrayed. Not good for community spirit and all.

And would you let some skinny goth guy(s) perform a stupid social experiment on YOUR forum, fooling everyone and let him/them get away with it? I'd banhammer that shit, yo!

Hey Joyrex

Now that troon basically admitted he was a troll account, will he get banned now?

I mean, some guys liked him and talked serious to him and sometimes stood up for him, so he kinda took advantage of their trust and now they might feel betrayed. Not good for community spirit and all.

And would you let some skinny goth guy(s) perform a stupid social experiment on YOUR forum, fooling everyone and let him/them get away with it? I'd banhammer that shit, yo!

Did he? I saw a post saying the account was a 'social experiment', but honestly I took it as more of troon's weirdness. Nothing wrong with being weird, I guess. Unless there's some evidence to back up his claim, there's really nothing he did 'wrong' - he participated on the forums, etc. - what more is there?

How do you know he(they) are skinny goth guys?

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Joyrex, is there an overall plan for WATMM somewhere(in terms of what you'd like it to be)? For a music site, there's tons of potential.

Joyrex, is there an overall plan for WATMM somewhere(in terms of what you'd like it to be)? For a music site, there's tons of potential.

Yes! years in the making, in fact.

Guest sirch

LOL, I wondered how many years it would take before someone asked me why that was the case - simple, really - I'm a web developer by trade, and since I'm on a browser all day at work, it makes perfect sense for me to have WATMM open in a tab and keep up on things, etc. - when I go home, typically the last thing I want to do these days (much to the detriment of WATMM ever coming back as a proper site) is be on/near a computer, hence my absence on Saturdays and Sundays.

That doesn't mean I don't monitor things from afar though :shuriken:

Respect for what you do and what you have done. i don't get why everyone is such a cunt to you, tbh.

i couldn't do it, and i mean run this place. it's crazy. funny, but so many dickheads... but what can you do.. america is full of dickheads.

if i was you i'd be taking sat, sun, wed, fri, sat, sun, etc.. and some weeks, tues and thurs... too

wtf is is the point mainting a site where the majority are such selfish ungratefull cunts ??????

dude... you have to question is it really worth it??

LOL, I wondered how many years it would take before someone asked me why that was the case - simple, really - I'm a web developer by trade, and since I'm on a browser all day at work, it makes perfect sense for me to have WATMM open in a tab and keep up on things, etc. - when I go home, typically the last thing I want to do these days (much to the detriment of WATMM ever coming back as a proper site) is be on/near a computer, hence my absence on Saturdays and Sundays.

That doesn't mean I don't monitor things from afar though :shuriken:

Respect for what you do and what you have done. i don't get why everyone is such a cunt to you, tbh.

i couldn't do it, and i mean run this place. it's crazy. funny, but so many dickheads... but what can you do.. america is full of dickheads.

if i was you i'd be taking sat, sun, wed, fri, sat, sun, etc.. and some weeks, tues and thurs... too

wtf is is the point mainting a site where the majority are such selfish ungratefull cunts ??????

dude... you have to question is it really worth it??

Sirch....

Jesus christ.

You can leave if you'd like. Everyone secretly loves Joyrex, whether they show it or not... and to say America is full of dickheads is such an ignorant statement.

ya fuckin dick

Guest ruiagnelo

Everyone secretly loves Joyrex, whether they show it or not...

It's like a special bond we all have tied to joyrex :wub:

Guest hahathhat

without joyrex, there would be watmm. what would life be like??? i might have done something constructive with the time i used to write 12000 posts. probably not, but who knows......

without joyrex, there would be watmm. what would life be like??? i might have done something constructive with the time i used to write 12000 posts. probably not, but who knows......

watmm-2.jpg

Guest dese manz hatin

funny thing cause i just recently noticed that all ET posts are from saturdays and sundays. coincidence?

Archived