IGNORED

Ween is re-releasing all of their albums on colored vinyl

Capsaicin

Right now they have White Pepper, 12 Golden Country Greats, Chocolate and Cheese, The Mollusk, The Pod repressed, and coming up soon will be Quebec and Godweensatan.

wee744.jpg

wee742.jpg

wee743.jpg

wee731.jpg

wee741.jpg

This might be old news but I'm pumped for Quebec, and I might also get that nice deluxe edition of The Pod. Glad they're putting these back in print.

Hey that's pretty cool. Choc and Cheese and The Pod look black though.

nah they're just really fuckin brown :cool:

They should have gone with a nasty brown and yellow swirl for Chocolate and Cheese :happy:

The Mollusk looks awesome!

Guest Greg Reason

Never got into Ween myself. A few people I really respect told me that they're geniuses though so I really should check them out properly.

Never got into Ween myself. A few people I really respect told me that they're geniuses though so I really should check them out properly.

start with white pepper or quebec. or the pod if you want something really ridiculous and lo-fi.

Guest Greg Reason

So one told me that coloured vinyls sound like shit, is that true? Compared to normal ones that is.

I could not tell the difference between the sound of coloured and black vinyl but picture disks definitely sound like shit

All vinyl sounds like shit. :emotawesomepm9:

If you consider 128kps mp3s to be the epitome of goodness perhaps

Archived