IGNORED

Caffeine is a great drug!!!!!!!

oyster

I'm speaking in deliriant doses , in the absurdly high dose range this drug is fantastic and not even criminal, by itself or in combination with marijuana you can take over the world with this drug, even opens up an entirely new world of experiences because you can adopt a superhuman brain, I find it great for doing any sort of creative work. I'm not ashamed to be telling you these things, and if you are wise you will drink some fucking coffee. Try about 200 - 300 cups, do it. Do it now.

i drink a lot of coffee and alcohol and for christ's sake i'd drink an fuckload of nicotine infused caffeinated liquor if i could, whilst smoking, drinking beer and having a coffee.

Guest sirch

I'm speaking in deliriant doses , in the absurdly high dose range this drug is fantastic and not even criminal, by itself or in combination with marijuana you can take over the world with this drug, even opens up an entirely new world of experiences because you can adopt a superhuman brain, I find it great for doing any sort of creative work. I'm not ashamed to be telling you these things, and if you are wise you will drink some fucking coffee. Try about 200 - 300 cups, do it. Do it now.

LOL

caffiene, like alcohol, is the Devil.. m'kay

enjoy ur come dowwwwwwn, tho.. :((( it's 10x worse than any hangover! lol

Guest disparaissant

oh my god dude i stopped doing that in 5th grade grow the fuck up.

fry_coffee.gif

THIS ISN'T YEMENI, THIS IS SULAWESI!

oh my god dude i stopped doing that in 5th grade grow the fuck up.

fry_coffee.gif

THIS ISN'T YEMENI, THIS IS SULAWESI!

You're making a dangerous enemy, MOTHER FUCKER.

Guest disparaissant

QUICK lets drink 300 cups of coffee and then matrix fight and then our hearts will explode.

The abuse of anything is stupid imo.

Caffeine addiction annoys me, some of my friends are 16-17 and need a fucking coffee every day. It's bullshit.

Guest pulsewarrior

i think having coffee every day is a bit overboard but to each their own. personally i drink it maybe once a week and usually feel like i can conquer the world. 2-3 starbucks venti house coffees and it feels dirtier than street drugs but goddamn if i can't bash out regex like a fiend.

this is of course always followed by hellish sleepless nights

What about self abuse, dude? Masturbation, I mean. You don't think masturbation is stupid, do you??

How is it abuse?

Obviously jerking it like 6 times a day isn't a good thing.

Guest Sprigg

Man, I haven't had coffee in a long time. The only noticeable effects it seems to have on me are the inability to sleep at night,. I don't experience mood changes or even excessive energy or shaking or what have you... maybe some appetite suppression.

I never understood what people talk about when they mention the 'caffeine high.' But then I also come down off of weed really quick, too... is that just due to a really fast metabolism? My roommate would stay high for a couple hours, and I would come down in like twenty or thirty minutes, smoking the same amount he smoked.

What about self abuse, dude? Masturbation, I mean. You don't think masturbation is stupid, do you??

Oh, sure... :rolleyes:

Give me a fucking break, Robertson.

(That's a reference to Pat Robertson, the Fundamentalist spokesman.)

Guest Sprigg

I never understood what people talk about when they mention the 'caffeine high.' But then I also come down off of weed really quick, too... is that just due to a really fast metabolism? My roommate would stay high for a couple hours, and I would come down in like twenty or thirty minutes, smoking the same amount he smoked.

wow, although weed is very subjective when it comes to things like that. a few weeks ago, someone who isn't me rolled a joint of dro to share with a friend and they could only get through half of it. they both stayed high all day, more or less. some of my friends can smoke many blunt-sized joints within a short amount of time and still feel like smoking more. if i smoke that much my anxiety kicks in and sometimes i get mild flashbacks

Wow. I knew it was subjective, didn't realize it was that subjective. Roommate claimed it was cuz he'd been smoking for six or seven years (I had only smoked for a few months), and so 'his body knew what to do with it.' Always thought he was a bit full of shit about most things though, including that.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

As soon as I read that Fred thinks you can achieve clean breaks more often with a non-caffeinated sphincter I dreamed of the day I would stop drinking coffee and never have to wipe my ass again. That day will soon come.

Oh, sure... :rolleyes:

Give me a fucking break, Robertson.

(That's a reference to Pat Robertson, the Fundamentalist spokesman.)

Nah dude, chaffing sucks.

As ridiculous as all that sounds, I kind of agree. Only downside is that jittery aching feeling in my legs I sometimes get after consuming a lot of it. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Archived