IGNORED

mitch murder - burning chrome

data

it's not my music? because i didn't invent the genre? this is getting sillier by the minute, i make the music i enjoy making and listening to, can't we just leave it at that? i don't pretend to have any grand meaning or purpose behind it, it's just cheesy pop(ish) music ffs.

Holy shit, you are my new favorite artist. When can I give you my money?

thanks man, i've got an ep from last year up on itunes atm, but the new album will be out sometime in september, and is in my opinion much more worthy of your hard earned doe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i just can't believe there are people who enjoy either making or listening to this crap...

http://soundcloud.com/tht-tne/who-told-you-you-could-synthesize

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

that's only one example of what i have made... data makes the same bullshit over and over again, he's afraid to try something relevant his music says zero

lol wow yeh tht tne is no doubt definitely the most annoying idiotic poster on watmm at the moment

Guest tht tne

i just can't believe there are people who enjoy either making or listening to this crap...

http://soundcloud.com/tht-tne/who-told-you-you-could-synthesize

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

that's only one example of what i have made... data makes the same bullshit over and over again, he's afraid to try something relevant his music says zero

lol wow yeh tht tne is no doubt definitely the most annoying idiotic poster on watmm at the moment

i don't like you either

• 2 weeks later...

This is AWESOME! :yeah:

and, I know that wake would agree, you should track down Jan Terri of Jan Terri fame and recruit her to sing on one track...or don't....I never knew you before data, now I feel like I do and it gives me a big boner, mmmmm, thanks! :sorcerer:

• 3 months later...

Love Mitch Murder.

Doing an amazing job.

(small ass-kiss-moment:

If you existed in the 80's you would be my fav 80's artist man.Besides that,for me your THE discovery of 2010.

Fresh,powerfull,lovely melodic,combination of sounds and all that...amazing work

Ass-kissing ended.)

And idd say: Music is not meant for he who doesnt enjoy it

While I'm not a huge fan of this style of music (it's enjoyable but in moderate doses for me), you do it very well.

Don't get vox, fuck that. You know what Jan Hammer said when they told him to get some chick singing for the Miami Vice theme? He said "get the fuck out". You think Faltemeyer was all sitting round saying "oh if only i could get some bitch to sing on Axel F, it wouldn't rock as hard as it does". Fuck that shit.

Oh and ignore the trolls as best you can. Keep posting the tunes. :)

While I'm not a huge fan of this style of music (it's enjoyable but in moderate doses for me), you do it very well.

Don't get vox, fuck that. You know what Jan Hammer said when they told him to get some chick singing for the Miami Vice theme? He said "get the fuck out". You think Faltemeyer was all sitting round saying "oh if only i could get some bitch to sing on Axel F, it wouldn't rock as hard as it does". Fuck that shit.

Oh and ignore the trolls as best you can. Keep posting the tunes. :)

:beer:

when it comes to vocals, i wouldn't mind trying it out on a track or two, just to see if i could pull it off (composing a track indended for vocals that is), but im always gonna be doing

mainly instrumental stuff.

Archived