IGNORED

Bacon tribal tattoo

impakt

I came up with this concept yesterday. The only redeemable tribal tattoo, the bacon tribal. Nothing like a strip of bacon tattooed around your ankle or arms.. whatever. Cool? Someone should try it out.

Hehe, yeah North Face increases your IDM by +10, no doubt. Regarding the bacon tribal, it's not meant to be "cut" to look like tribals, it's just meant to look like a strip of bacon around your leg or something.

I approve of anything bacon related. Except murder. Unless you eat the bacon afterward.

What were we talking about? bacon tats. right. the funny thing about bacon is that injecting it into the skin is tough and also it doesn't colour very well.

But I suppose a tattoo made from bacon fat could work, given the right dye.

Guest tht tne

i wish i had a super soaker that shoots baconnaise

These things don't need anymore wishing, they need doing....

Finding a plastic cylinder and a "French press" piece to create massive vacuums to draw up the baconnaise and then smash that French press apparatus PLAOW!!! And you the know it will fart towards the last bit you squeeze out and you'd not want to laugh but then you'd fucking giggle and snort uncontrollably.

No dreams man---come alive and make it happen; I gave you an engineering head start, I know you got it from here.

Don't forget to webcam....

check my "ordered baconnaise 3-pack!" thread; i got this

Archived