vamos scorcho

it is too innocent for anal cunt what with gems like

I Became a Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked for It

I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to America's Funniest Home Videos

I Sent a Thank You Card to the Guy Who Raped You

I Got an Office Job for the Sole Purpose of Sexually Harassing Women

I Made Your Kid Get AIDS So You Could Watch It Die

You Robbed a Sperm Bank Because You're a Cum Guzzling Fag

come on essines you are the most depressed and pathetic and combative person on the entire board just tell us the truth, delete your lies, take them back, let's hear some truth about your numb existence.

i don't know why that is a response to this post specifically but i beg to differ. sure i'm depressed, pathetic and combative but i would wager that i'm not the most of any of those. sure i'm a dick to you and vamos but that's cause you're cunts. generally i'm nice to everyone.

plus internets.

and to which lies do you refer?

ps go tht tne!

I'm against closing this thread. Fuck censorship. Closing a thread because it's silly, ok, but closing a thread because people are mildly shocked,no. Let this thread live and haunt its author.

it is too innocent for anal cunt what with gems like

I Became a Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked for It

I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to America's Funniest Home Videos

I Sent a Thank You Card to the Guy Who Raped You

I Got an Office Job for the Sole Purpose of Sexually Harassing Women

I Made Your Kid Get AIDS So You Could Watch It Die

You Robbed a Sperm Bank Because You're a Cum Guzzling Fag

come on essines you are the most depressed and pathetic and combative person on the entire board just tell us the truth, delete your lies, take them back, let's hear some truth about your numb existence.

These are Anal Cunt track names, you dumb fuck.

i appreciate your directness

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vamos and happycase never fail to remind me of the snotty, sheltered little fucks who used to go around at age 15 proclaiming their mastery over their own egos because they successfully robotripped on an aerobed in the basement of their parents' roomy suburban house. After proclaiming their mastery over said egos this little shits would undoubtedly queue up some "bum fights" and laugh/fap before getting on an internet message board to tell others of the br00tal truths they've discovered about themselves and how they are now integrating into loving, compassionate human beings, before verbally abusing some poor girl/object of affection [object emphasized] who lacked the good sense to avoid them.

Seriously, fucking grow up. I really hope you guys haven't actually witnessed real emotional or physical abuse. I really hope so. Because if you have, everything you've posted in the last few weeks confirms that you're both sociopaths. I'd rather just chalk it up to you two being snotty, sheltered little teenage fucks.

Guest tht tne

watmm as of late:

95% shit threads by happycase/vamos. 60% replies by the other, the remaining 40% are people telling them (rightly most of the time) to fuck off, ban, :trashbear:, ect.

4% joyrex sucking off playstation or w/e

remaining 1% of posts are in football subforum lol

also do you cross your 7's, don't forget that masterpiece

Guest the anonymous forumite

watmm as of late:

95% shit threads by happycase/vamos. 60% replies by the other, the remaining 40% are people telling them (rightly most of the time) to fuck off, ban, :trashbear:, ect.

ANd then asking for a movies subforum is non-sense. Oh, cruel world.

Guest eichel

once upon a time in zimbabwe i said to this blonde girl that she was looking like :aphexsign: in that umbrella-video. even after explaining she was not amused. and fuck, it was meant as a compliment.

Guest happycase

i don't know why that is a response to this post specifically but i beg to differ. sure i'm depressed, pathetic and combative but i would wager that i'm not the most of any of those. sure i'm a dick to you and vamos but that's cause you're cunts. generally i'm nice to everyone.

plus internets.

and to which lies do you refer?

ps go tht tne!

i believe you when you say that you are nice to people in general and i wish for your well-being way more than i wish for your suffering, even if you are a dick to happycase. happycase is but a shadow of an extremity, so you haven't really offended me. i do wish you weren't combative, and i don't think you're pathetic at all. i like you, you're a person, you're like me.

Guest abusivegeorge

CUP

BUCT

BUCT

watmm as of late:

lmao

Guest tht tne

we should all just stop responding to happycase so he'll stop telling us his stupid bullshit

trolls calling trolls trolls, what has watmm come to

Guest abusivegeorge

we should all just stop responding to happycase so he'll stop telling us his stupid bullshit

Says troll

Guest cardan

oh come on, i'm a troll? really??

Says troll

youre out of line goerge.

Archived