IGNORED

accidentally hurting girls that you have sexual attraction towards

vamos scorcho

i've done this many times, i get overly excited or happy and i lose control of myself and cause pain to other girls or make them cry

it all started when i was young. i don't want to go into that part.

but one time i made this girl cry on the bus. i told her she looked like godzilla. that was emotional pain. then i made fun of her for crying. i messed up guys.

the crowning achievement occurred when we were playing in the pool, throwing balls at eachother. i had a crush on this girl but for some reason i threw a ball directly at her face. i didn't mean to throw it that hard. it nailed her. it really hit her hard. she cried for a while and i looked like a jerk.

it has happened other times - punching a girl in the face in a moment of teenage excitement - slicing a girl with a cd - and knocking a girl in the face with my elbow on accident

share your tales of violence towards the opposite sex!

one of my favorites was when my friend TLEE was on the porch and some girl was arguing with him about a book. he claimed to have read it but in actuality he didn't know anything that happened in the plot of the book, and she spent a few minutes proving him wrong and embarrassing him. he felt like a complete idiot (which was hilarious). i can see it now and it's making me lol. somehow he ends up spitting all over her. he's just lurching around and he claims it was a complete accident. if you know this kid it's hilarious. well the girl sort of just looked shocked and that was that.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happycase

i loled hard before i even processed who or what this was about.

let's start at the beginning.

when i was around six, seven, eight, nine, i'd walk around with a video camera and walk into my sister's room kicking her polly pockets over. sometimes i'd play polly pocket with her and summon the apocalypse (buzz lightyear).

even before that i had a stuffed bunny, it was a girl, and i'd punch it in the stomach over and over until it couldn't breathe and then i'd choke it and push on her eyes until she was really fucked up. i'd do this every night before going to bed. i'd always end with an apology and i'd hold her and rock back and forth until i fell asleep.

another time i wanted this girl out of my car so I could go smoke weed with my buddy so I Axed her for, i dunno, 20 seconds and it was her birthday. i had a good excuse to give her a kiss on the cheek later and apologize.

i used to play snowball with my neighbor and i'd pee in the snowballs and tackle her and so on.

i had a baby sister she was a dirty whore and i'd hit her shins with my roller blades and demand she bring my mother home. i think she scratched me once.

haven't really abused any women accidentally in a while. i want too much from them now.

Guest happycase

aw shit, i can't forget that i used to throw my cat into walls and suffocate it and hold it by its hind legs while spitting on it. cats always represented femininity to me.

i'm not sick, these were all accidents of childhood. the whole thing has backfired and for a few years i'd fuck with my own and every girlfriend's head and feelings i had. i'm much more conscious of myself now so i know when the creppy crawlies are getting into my head and i can just stay present with the other human being and avoid hurting everyone invovled.

don't make a thread

Doesn't sound so accidental

seek therapy.

jesus man you need to get some help. seriously.

"punching a girl in the face in a moment of teenage excitement" is a great album title.

i got this for christmas when i was pretty young:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuinqB9z3JI

for the next few years i would beat the living fuck out of it - took off all it's clothes and would just slam it on the head, swinging it by the leg at the ground.

i drew blood and shit on it. my brother and i called him "barnes"

Guest abusivegeorge

the only way i hurt girls is by destroying their vgina and anuses with my massive penis. it's huge.

but yeah vamos. you're fucked up.

+1

i got this for christmas when i was pretty young:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuinqB9z3JI

for the next few years i would beat the living fuck out of it - took off all it's clothes and would just slam it on the head, swinging it by the leg at the ground.

flol

Guest abusivegeorge

i loled hard before i even processed who or what this was about.

let's start at the beginning.

when i was around six, seven, eight, nine, i'd walk around with a video camera and walk into my sister's room kicking her polly pockets over. sometimes i'd play polly pocket with her and summon the apocalypse (buzz lightyear).

even before that i had a stuffed bunny, it was a girl, and i'd punch it in the stomach over and over until it couldn't breathe and then i'd choke it and push on her eyes until she was really fucked up. i'd do this every night before going to bed. i'd always end with an apology and i'd hold her and rock back and forth until i fell asleep.

another time i wanted this girl out of my car so I could go smoke weed with my buddy so I Axed her for, i dunno, 20 seconds and it was her birthday. i had a good excuse to give her a kiss on the cheek later and apologize.

i used to play snowball with my neighbor and i'd pee in the snowballs and tackle her and so on.

i had a baby sister she was a dirty whore and i'd hit her shins with my roller blades and demand she bring my mother home. i think she scratched me once.

haven't really abused any women accidentally in a while. i want too much from them now.

aw shit, i can't forget that i used to throw my cat into walls and suffocate it and hold it by its hind legs while spitting on it. cats always represented femininity to me.

i'm not sick, these were all accidents of childhood. the whole thing has backfired and for a few years i'd fuck with my own and every girlfriend's head and feelings i had. i'm much more conscious of myself now so i know when the creppy crawlies are getting into my head and i can just stay present with the other human being and avoid hurting everyone invovled.

You and vamos have got to be a fucking joke.

You guys are fucking trolls now and that's a fact.

It's not even funny anymore and I didn't find it funny in the first place but I was assuming that's all you guys were intending to be.

Obviously not, you're both cunts and you should both fuck off.

Even if you are taking the piss, just fuck off.

perhaps you should get another doll so your fantasies can continue to have an outlet.

you guys need to open your minds up to extreme possibilities. there is truth within what happycase and i say, we aren't trolls, we both investigate the insides of our own minds very much. i think it is a closed mind that is unable to accept that their disgust with some of the things we say is only because it is deeply imbedded in themselves as well.

not to mention that our posts are meant to make you laugh. it's humor! don't take stuff so seriously. personally i cracked up at happycase's post, apart from spitting on a cat. i remember when i was young i chased my cat around. i feel quite guilty for that. it must have been scared.

Guest abusivegeorge

you guys need to open your minds up to extreme possibilities. there is truth within what happycase and i say, we aren't trolls, we both investigate the insides of our own minds very much. i think it is a closed mind that is unable to accept that their disgust with some of the things we say is only because it is deeply imbedded in themselves as well.

not to mention that our posts are meant to make you laugh. it's humor! don't take stuff so seriously. personally i cracked up at happycase's post, apart from spitting on a cat. i remember when i was young i chased my cat around. i feel quite guilty for that. it must have been scared.

No, what you are posting is fucking sick behaviour and you need to seek help. You don't explore the insides of your own minds. You fucking act on it.

Piss off.

It isn't funny, or hadn't you noticed?

Archived