IGNORED

Vote for Basil Marceaux

Guest Fishtank

this was posted in the favorite youtube videos thread too, but it's still awesome.

Everyone carry guns, if you kill someone? No, you get murdered and you go to jail.

I gotta say, BasilMarceaux.com is a pretty strange website.

As Tennessee Governor in 2010

Using the Civil Right Act of 1966 for the first time in history to find out two things:

1. why Democracy invaded the U.S. State on July 16 1866

2stop Constitutional Right violations in our state at all cost I will tell you all this

VOTE FOR ME AND IF I WIN I WILL IMMUNE YOU FROM ALL STATE CRIMES FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE! (Except violating a citizen rights this would be a special punishment ) Making Tennessee the first state in the United States to actually listen to the U.S.and state Constitution ,and all cities charters

From Basil's list "Things of important,"

5. I believe we must hate the U.S. Flag because we fly the wrong one and when we fly the right one we and the government fly it wrong. Can we start honoring the flag Again.

Also don't forget to check out his list of "Things I done for my citizens."

:lol:

"WHAT IMPORTANT:

1.Education

a. School violents"

Honestly this kind of thing just makes me lament humanity.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I think basilmarceaux.com is a pretty cool guy. eh has a nice day and doesnt afraid of anything.

"WHAT IMPORTANT:

1.Education

a. School violents"

Honestly this kind of thing just makes me lament humanity.

bad spelling just makes me want to empty a few clips at eye-hop

"4. My friends a beer stores say they must check 200 D/L a day that 400 minutes a day per clerk which is over 6 hours at $ 7.00 a hour that $ 42.00, with it mandatory then we must pay them."

right, because on average it takes about 2 minutes(for a retard) to check the birthdate on a single ID.

Archived