IGNORED

does anyone happen to know of any forums where i can go to discuss techno/house?

pcock

Guest Deep Fried Everything

resident advisor? but i guess you kinda have to follow specific artists/events/releases to have a voice there.

Guest Ominous

djhistory has the most knowledgeable members; not your run-of-the-mill anthem-of-the-week djs. You go there to get schooled.

Guest Ominous

djhistory has the most knowledgeable members; not your run-of-the-mill anthem-of-the-week djs. You go there to get schooled.

I haven't been able to register there. I think I tried twice before giving up.

Maybe drop the admins an email? Based on what I've seen about your music tastes, I think you'd fit right in there actually.

I haven't been able to register there. I think I tried twice before giving up.

Maybe drop the admins an email? Based on what I've seen about your music tastes, I think you'd fit right in there actually.

I did that and didn't hear back. I know a few people on there too. Maybe it's because it's summer and the admin's on holiday or enjoying the festival season.

Archived