IGNORED

What is the US Gov't doing with Tax Payer money ??

Boxing Day

Guest ruiagnelo

in my country they prefer to get new audis and bmws now and then and offer small laptops to children, which are actually produced by companies with obscure connections to the gov. they also come up with new ridiculous public investment ideas so they can get some friend companies job opportunities. it's all the same everywhere.

I don't know if this is the case here, but a lot of organizations given "stimulus" funds had nfi what to do with it, so they spend it superfluously. The technology college around here bought a six hundred thousand dollar autoclave, for example.

What makes you think that has anything to do with the US Government?

Well, Local Government .. in the USA.

-----------------

There are a few of reasons to be mad at this.

1. I had to pay 800 for that piece of shit machine , these lazy kids got it for free.

2. The ipad is APP STORE driven , imagine all these god damn kids buying apps , imagine all the money Steve Jobs is gonna make.

3. Why not free laptops , more useful for STUDENTS than the ipad.

Guest Fatcaesar

well since the government aren't that rich? most things are run by private people so the money is in their pockets.. and i'm quite sure many of them sponsor schools as well

Guest ZeroHour

tax payers are paying for nothing

the government is already billions of dollars in debt

income tax is merely there to keep the poor poor the middle class the middle class.

That's right taxes don't provide you with anything like good roads/sewage systems/street cleaners/garbage disposal/electricity/police/education/(the NHS in your case, geordie scum).

Nope, they're just there to keep you down.

Archived