IGNORED

fabric london

pcock

anyone else here big into this club? every time ive been its actually ripped me a new fucking arsehole, villalobos this weekend turning up at 10am and playing one of the most mindmelting sets ive ever heard on a soundsystem that actually feels like its stamping beats onto your soul.... ive been running around like an excitable child full to the brim with euphoria since i got back. but yeah. fabric. london

love that club so much, had some massive nights in there over the years, and very happy that it didnt shut down.

I forgot it was their "on" party this weekend - good times then I take it.... Villalobos is devastating in that place!

oh mate it was fucking phenomonal. being able to go in and out the club was also spectacular, meant you could run round the offie, grab a bottle of wine, sit on the street outside fabric for 20 minutes, get royally muntered, and head back in to get your head re-pummeled by that fucking soundsystem. i luv it

and the fuckin lineups, jesus, week in, week out.

2. Craig Richards

3. Carl Craig

4. Sebo K

2. Ben Sims

3. Ben Klock

4. Russ Gabriel LIVE

1. air london

2. Alex Celler

3. Anthea

4. Alejandro Mosso

2. Craig Richards

3. Dopplereffekt LIVE

4. Arne Weinberg LIVE

5. Literon LIVE

2. Martinez

3. Tim Green

4. Ekkohaus LIVE

1. BIGGER DEER RECORDINGS

2. Terry Francis

3. Lewis Ryder

4. Raymundo Rodriguez

5. Huw Lloyd

is the next two weeks

Guest Gary C

Used to go semi-regularly a couple of years ago when I was a student in London. Got regularly pretty fucked up. Often given free drugs.

Good times. Good music in most rooms.

Do the unisex toilets still have those pedals on the floor to use the taps? Was hilarious watching everyone realise what was going on.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

always had a good time there. saw john peel there once actually. haven't been in 7 years.

Love fabric, but over the past 2-3 years there's been a massive increase in twats. Still have some amazing nights there but it's got far too sceney and posery for me

Yeah I would say overall it's the best club in London. Never had a bad night. The size is an advantage because you can fry yourself with techno and then when you've had enough piss off to listen to some intelligent dnb or hip hop or whatever. Only recent visit I saw - shit what's his name. Scottish guy, plays chopped up sampled hip hop a la Prefuse 73. Rustie is it? Anyway, it was good. Mad place.

i dunno man, i only ever go on the nights where its exclusively techno, thats pretty much what i go for. would be interesting to see other electronic acts rockin a soundsystem that immense though. ,

Guest ruiagnelo

I read your name like a TMNT character lol

that was Michelangelo.

actually everyone mistakes my surname Agnelo for Angelo. i get so ANGRY

Archived