posture

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another one that is quite prized

20100223_002.jpg

if i had some money, i would buy some sirch, but i'm skint

oo! that is nice. i'd prize that too!

you have a reeeally long thumb btw dude, lol... you should play some geetar with them digits! ;)

you have a reeeally long thumb btw dude, lol... you should play some geetar with them digits! ;)

Have you seen BB King's short fat fingers?

bb-kings-hand-0807.jpg

Have you seen BB King's short fat fingers?

bb-kings-hand-0807.jpg

lol

they're not that short really.

oscilliks' thumb is HUGE, tho! it looks like a Human-Insect-Alien-Hybird thumb! lol

perfect for them over the top of the neck fiddly chords what you'd use your fumm wiv. :)

(no offence, osc. i hope there's none taken.)

none taken - it was already said that i have IDM hands, when i first posted that image here. and then at trashbear, most people were commenting that they are indeed IDM hands

Shit, how could I forget about my Drexicya collection! I'm WELL jealous of that Elecktroids LP. I've got a lot of their stuff, including some rare early bits, but you'd have to fork out a shitload for that one.

If I owned Program 11 from Bochum Welt, that would probably my most prized record :P

Me Too.

yeah it cost me a lot, but it was worth it :D

here's another one

20100830_006.jpg

You depress me. :(

No offense, but God I'm glad i hate Drexciya. I'm so much wealthier because of it.

I hope Stinson haunts you and stabs you with a trident.

If I owned Program 11 from Bochum Welt, that would probably my most prized record :P

Me Too.

I looked it up on discogs, the vinyl doesn't seem too expensive so that's nice, around 3 - 4 euros. Maybe I'm gonna pick it up soon. Yeah, beautiful "simplistic" songs, love it so much.

Guest Greg Reason

Coil/ELpH - Worship the Glitch (2x10", art edition)

Throbbing Gristle - Second Annual Report (LP, signed)

Brian Wilson - Smile (2xLP, signed)

Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage (LP, signed)

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (promo 2xLP, signed)

I'm a geek for autographed LPs and these ones take the cake....

impressive, all those signatures, Greg.. especially Brian Wilson and 'erb Hancock.

how'd you get them?

what other signed stuff have you got?

Got them in person except the Coil one... I never met Balance dammit... Bought that off Thighps

Other signed stuff..... some of the more winning items are a Coltrane autograph (not on a record tho), a bunch of signed Miles Davis LPs (not by Miles but by Herbie, John McLaughlin, Dave Holland, Chick Corea), a bunch of Autechre records, Pretty much the entire Isis catalog, the entire Meshuggah catalog, just about every Devin Townsend release in existence, lots of Tori Amos LPs (she's always a REALLY good conversationalist too, and can get as geek as you want with the music production tech-talk), every Goldfrapp album, most Sigur Ros records, a bunch of Mogwai records, Melvins trilogy triple gatefold, Maldoror's She signed by Patton and Akita, all the Secret Chiefs 3 and Bungle releases, the list goes on....

I used to be pretty obsessive about getting autographs when I was younger and I went to about a million concerts so I got loads of them over the last ten or so years. Nowadays I prefer to just chill and not worry about it but there are some people I would still very much like to meet, like David Bowie or Peter Gabriel. I'd definitely make the effort for that pair!

Guest Greg Reason

25786_376969077511_550177511_3606079_3630649_n.jpg

25786_376969107511_550177511_3606083_4313774_n.jpg

25786_377055557511_550177511_3607794_7321696_n.jpg

25786_377055512511_550177511_3607786_281826_n.jpg

25786_377055522511_550177511_3607788_3466793_n.jpg

oh yeah and Antony

25786_377055422511_550177511_3607770_8061727_n.jpg

and Zappa (didn't meet him but have his signatur eon 200 Motels, got Vinnie Colaiuta, Steve Vai, Adrian Belew, Dweezil, etc in person)

25786_377055442511_550177511_3607773_3056707_n.jpg

25786_377055462511_550177511_3607777_6642077_n.jpg

none taken - it was already said that i have IDM hands, when i first posted that image here. and then at trashbear, most people were commenting that they are indeed IDM hands

lol. if "IDM" means freakish, then yeah. haha. :)

i'd say more like 'X Files' hands.. but that's also kinda cool in some ways.

glad you have no complex about them anyway. i didn't want to have brought up any sort of childhood trauma or anything like that.

yeah it cost me a lot, but it was worth it :D

here's another one

20100830_006.jpg

Got. :)

and me mate has Electroworld on vinyl. bought at the time of release.

i loved that when i was younger, but then came 'Neptune's Lair' in '99, which blew it away, and is still my favourite Drexciya LP, i think...

it has everything you could want and need from Drexciya. all combined in the 1 album.

Coil/ELpH - Worship the Glitch (2x10", art edition)

Throbbing Gristle - Second Annual Report (LP, signed)

Brian Wilson - Smile (2xLP, signed)

Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage (LP, signed)

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (promo 2xLP, signed)

I'm a geek for autographed LPs and these ones take the cake....

impressive, all those signatures, Greg.. especially Brian Wilson and 'erb Hancock.

how'd you get them?

what other signed stuff have you got?

Got them in person except the Coil one... I never met Balance dammit... Bought that off Thighps

Other signed stuff..... some of the more winning items are a Coltrane autograph (not on a record tho), a bunch of signed Miles Davis LPs (not by Miles but by Herbie, John McLaughlin, Dave Holland, Chick Corea), a bunch of Autechre records, Pretty much the entire Isis catalog, the entire Meshuggah catalog, just about every Devin Townsend release in existence, lots of Tori Amos LPs (she's always a REALLY good conversationalist too, and can get as geek as you want with the music production tech-talk), every Goldfrapp album, most Sigur Ros records, a bunch of Mogwai records, Melvins trilogy triple gatefold, Maldoror's She signed by Patton and Akita, all the Secret Chiefs 3 and Bungle releases, the list goes on....

I used to be pretty obsessive about getting autographs when I was younger and I went to about a million concerts so I got loads of them over the last ten or so years. Nowadays I prefer to just chill and not worry about it but there are some people I would still very much like to meet, like David Bowie or Peter Gabriel. I'd definitely make the effort for that pair!

you've got some signed Autechre stuff? cool. did they graff them up for you? :)

..so you'd take your records to all the gigs with you? and then wait in line for an autograph? that's dedication.

man i could've got loads of stuff signed over the years but the thought never crossed my mind! could make a fortune now on ebay... d'oh!

i wonder how much somebody might pay for a signed Windowlicker vinyl....

awesome pix, Greg!

is there a story behind the Ae sig's? - just interested.

where/how/when did you get them signed? or did you buy 'em like that?

cheers :)

Guest Greg Reason

Had a chat with them before the show in Sydney this year. Nice guys, pretty quiet and had a good sense of humour. Had a good Lynch discussion with Rob, I was ranting and raving about 'Sicamore Trees' and he was raving about 'Pink Room'.

Archived