IGNORED

Hobo With A Shotgun, a film with a

Atop

IS BETTER, but this film is nothing without RUTGER HAUER!!!!!!

this

I would have liked to have seen 1980s Dennis Hopper play him. Damn.

and this

but still

LIKE TEARS IN RAIN MOTHERFUCKERRRRSSSS!!!

• 1 month later...

The problem with the new Grindhouse movies has always been that about 10-15 minutes into the movie the director forgot that he was directing a grindhouse picture and then all of a sudden they try to implement a story and it looses the grindhouse look and ideas. The first 10 minutes of Machete were hilarious and then it was all down hill from there.

I watched Planet Terror again today. It's easily in my favourite movies list, it's pretty much perfect. Also Rose McGowan gives me a boner that could puncture the ceiling.

• 4 months later...

i dunno... i saw the trailer on tv yesterday and thought the idea was so ridiculously funny i had to share. searched for it and such and here we are now...

hobo with guN!

I would have liked to have seen 1980s Dennis Hopper play him. Damn.

this. also fuck yes. i want to see this so bad. whats the name of the film with the crazy mexican in it again? i'm so cut off in japan for these types of films.

Guest Mirezzi

Machete?

That was amazing BTW

Lies. All lies! It was fucking awful.

I'm amazed by how much this sort of dogshit sustains people. I know I'm a whiny douche bag and all, but...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fuck Tarantino and Rodriguez. They've been dead for years.

Archived