IGNORED

new portal 2 images

karmakramer

Guest ruiagnelo

not from any publicly released trailer...

i would swear some of those are from the co-op trailer, but maybe they are just new released images.

i would swear some of those are from the co-op trailer, but maybe they are just new released images.

nope, none of those screenshots are from the only publicly available and officially released trailer, they're brand new ^_^

Guest ruiagnelo

nope, none of those screenshots are from the only publicly available and officially released trailer, they're brand new ^_^

really nice then.

valve keep pushing the boundaries of gaming. they were right when they mentioned how the first portal was just a demo, that's visible now. i am amazed.

Guest Pennywise

am i the only one that is dissapointed about it only being twice as long as the first portal. then again, you would probably lose interest if it was 8 hours long or something

Guest ruiagnelo

am i the only one that is dissapointed about it only being twice as long as the first portal. then again, you would probably lose interest if it was 8 hours long or something

it's not just twice.

it's four times longer.

each campaign (singlep and coop) is twice the first portal.

valve's coop games are different each time you play them. look at l4d or alien swarm.

it's not just twice.

it's four times longer.

valve's coop games are different each time you play them. look at l4d or alien swarm.

i thought he said that co-op is twice portal one in length and that single player mode is twice that again. so portal 2 (single player) is 4x's portal 1. Therefore altogether you get 6x's portal 1.

[edit] i hope that i'm not wrong

Guest ruiagnelo

it's not just twice.

it's four times longer.

i thought he said that co-op is twice portal one in length and that single player mode is twice that again. so portal 2 (single player) is 4x's portal 1. Therefore altogether you get 6x's portal 1.

[edit] i hope that i'm not wrong

dunno. but being that, even better :w00t:

Guest ruiagnelo

you're all wrong, and you're all cunts of the highest calibre, to boot

i almost 100% sure i am right.

portal 2 will be 4x the first portal. mark my words.

:facepalm:

see this video skip to about 1:30min. it's said by portal's own creator.

wanna argument now?

well, i wouldn't say that Erik Wolpaw was Portal's sole creator...he's just one of the writers. that being said, my comments about everyone being cunts of the highest calibre is nothing to do with any fact or conjecture, but merely a way to incite further comments about who has a slightly higher calibre of cuntness.

:trashbear:

(on a serious note, i think anyone who is a fan of Valve's work has learned to take what they say with a pinch of salt. release dates, promises etc.)

Guest ruiagnelo

(on a serious note, i think anyone who is a fan of Valve's work has learned to take what they say with a pinch of salt. release dates, promises etc.)

this is true.

but i believe in them when saying portal 2 will be 4x times it's precedent.

at this point i think that, at least, less it can't be.

i am just interested to see how the portal 2 coop can offer a different experience each time you play it.

with l4d for instance, you can get different people to play with both survivors/infected, or even playing with friends, the director kind of organizes the game, based on specific player skills and progress, thus resulting in an endless combination of possible games.

i hope this works with portal 2 as well.

this is true.

but i believe in them when saying portal 2 will be 4x times it's precedent.

at this point i think that, at least, less it can't be.

i am just interested to see how the portal 2 coop can offer a different experience each time you play it.

with l4d for instance, you can get different people to play with both survivors/infected, or even playing with friends, the director kind of organizes the game, based on specific player skills and progress, thus resulting in an endless combination of possible games.

i hope this works with portal 2 as well.

to be honest, i've found the director in L4D2 to be not so random actually :-/ ends up being extremely predictable.

either way, i'm preordering the fuck out of this when it's available. they'd better have it as a preload

Guest ruiagnelo

to be honest, i've found the director in L4D2 to be not so random actually :-/ ends up being extremely predictable.

either way, i'm preordering the fuck out of this when it's available. they'd better have it as a preload

yes, i have been noticing this pretty lately (i only got it in early august tho).

the horde scream pretty much prepares the survivors for what is coming and then they [common infected] all come in a single group. is it such a stupid idea, or they should come separated? it would be fucking scary and a lot harder for survivors.

but if you see it from another perspective: imagine a versus game, where both survivors/infected are clever and playing as team.

you will always get different and interesting moves, independently from the common hordes spawn and the way they spawn.

so i think it actually works this way.

i don't think i will preorder portal 2, maybe buy it a couple of weeks after release.

i will try to get a lower price and wait for updates that can fix the usual bugs in the begining.

Guest ruiagnelo

I bought The Orange Box over a year ago and I have yet to play Portal :facepalm:

ifail.

i bought it a year ago too, i guess.

but i have played it quite a few times. lately i have been trying to beat the challenges. 91% at this point.

it kind of pisses me that portal went free for a while and i had to pay for it back then. but it's ok. i forgive valve.

Archived