IGNORED

the only boc related website you'll ever need to look at again

Alzado

After listening to VHS Head, I've come to realize BOC are not the only magicians.

'Trademark Ribbons' is the best thing I've heard in years.

I'm pretty sure Warp would have announced a new album by now if it was due before the end of 2010. We're already in September.

been listening to a lot of my BoC collection lately, if they never put another release out there'd be enough to go back to :)

but, of course, i'll do some sort of celebratory dance and wee a little when the new album does land

i'd wager there will not be any new Boards o' canny this year. i don't care what some guy on Twoism says. it won't happen in 2010.

Warp have other stuff planned for release up til November already. maybe they'll squeeze in an EP in December, but i very much doubt it.

sorry. just being realistic for once.

i'd wager there will not be any new Boards o' canny this year. i don't care what some guy on Twoism says. it won't happen in 2010.

Warp have other stuff planned for release up til November already. maybe they'll squeeze in an EP in December, but i very much doubt it.

sorry. just being realistic for once.

are you talking about the eno release?

no, not only Eno, but all this aswell :

The Hundred in the Hands - 20th Sept

Seefeel - 20th Sept

Rustie - 4th Oct

Gonjasufi - 4th Oct

Squarepusher - 18th Oct

Eno - 15th Nov

actually, looking at that it does appear to leave some space for maybe 1 or even 2 more releases in November,

and maybe 2 or 3 in December aswell.... and i really think Scintilli will be one of them.

not sure about BoC, but Warp will need to get announcing things like this very soon if it's going to happen.

I imagine if they were going to announce anything, they would be doing it very shortly.

New BOC would be a very big deal for Warp. They would want months of pre-hype on it.

After listening to VHS Head, I've come to realize BOC are not the only magicians.

I'm pretty sure Warp would have announced a new album by now if it was due before the end of 2010. We're already in September.

I think you've confused magicians and musicians.

no, not only Eno, but all this aswell :

The Hundred in the Hands - 20th Sept

Seefeel - 20th Sept

Rustie - 4th Oct

Gonjasufi - 4th Oct

Squarepusher - 18th Oct

Eno - 15th Nov

actually, looking at that it does appear to leave some space for maybe 1 or even 2 more releases in November,

and maybe 2 or 3 in December aswell.... and i really think Scintilli will be one of them.

not sure about BoC, but Warp will need to get announcing things like this very soon if it's going to happen.

there is still space in December as you said but viewed realistically ...

well it would sure be nice to have a new BoC EP sometime around Xmas!

then a full length album say a month or 2 later.. in February, 2011.

BoC + the snow goes very well indeed. :)

I think you've confused magicians and musicians.

same thing mate. :)

they could announce it much earlier as its actual release date as they did with autechre. so we can have fun with fakes and leaks

Guest Ricky Downtown

they could announce it much earlier as its actual release date as they did with autechre. so we can have fun with fakes and leaks

i've done the math. if the time from boc announcement to boc release is the same as oversteps, it'll be announced by november 15th at the latest (if it actually gets a 2010 release).

i think it would be pretty fucking bad form if Warp were to just drop the album with no prior announcement. gotta at least give people time to save up for the £600 cassette tape version with screenprinted individual artwork by Peter Iain Campbell that was taken with proper Polaroid film stock and then pasted to the top of the box with the blood and semen of some cultists (probably from Twoism)

i think it would be pretty fucking bad form if Warp were to just drop the album with no prior announcement. gotta at least give people time to save up for the £600 cassette tape version with screenprinted individual artwork by Peter Iain Campbell that was taken with proper Polaroid film stock and then pasted to the top of the box with the blood and semen of some cultists (probably from Twoism)

Lol

i've done the math. if the time from boc announcement to boc release is the same as oversteps, it'll be announced by november 15th at the latest (if it actually gets a 2010 release).

errr, but Oversteps was announced in January, wasn't it? and then came out in March this year....

if they did announce new Boards around mid November, to be released before the end of the year, that'd only give a month and a half to hype it up, promo, and get pre-orders in.

so if anything's coming out this year by BoC at all it will be announced before November, surely. common sense aint it?

(unless it's only a 4 track EP.)

What will happen on this board if they do release a new album? That's the real question.

it's an irrelevant real question.

as is this borad to Boards of Canada.

What will happen on this board if they do release a new album? That's the real question.

it's an irrelevant real question.

as is this borad to Boards of Canada.

Methinks you take it too seriously. And also my question.

Archived