IGNORED

6 hours in LA

funkaholic

My girlfriend has 6 hours in LA, anywhere interesting she can go or do, she will have to use public transport which apparently a nightmare in LA. She'd be open for anything art, good architecture, area etc.

I told her to keep an eye out for secret oil rigs.

Same for New York but for 5 days, she already know nyc a bit. Maybe a shop that sells good t-shirts or garments so she can bring me something back!?

THANKS GUYS

cheat on me at the bar? wouldnt it be a better idea to get a hotel room so she can really go for it!?

6 hours isn't a lot, you'd need to rent a car to see good things in LA

dang, shes not sure either, sounds like staying at the airport is the best idea.

thanks.

Guest ruiagnelo

too far?

My link

omg blade runner.

shit.

she should have spent at least a day there.

she was there for two days, TWO DAYS. She could of also seen Case Study House #22, but i don't think public can go in it?

house5.jpg

dunno.

but that house is incredible.

but the best, in my opinion is one in the hills, supported only by a central concrete column, and which you access through a kind of bridge, but i can't remember the name and google isn't helping, because people don't understand the difference between MODERN and CONTEMPORARY architecture, so all i get while searching is boring white full of glass houses, with few years of existence only.

hope you know which house i am tlaking about.

Sorry, I'm stumped as to what to recommend with such little time. I hear they just reopened the observation deck at the top of the Theme Building (That's the Jetson's-like tower in the middle of the airport). Maybe a quick trip to the beach? Manhattan Beach or Redondo Beach or Marina del Rey are all nearby.

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I THINK ABOUT THAT BUILDING EARLIER, SHE'S BEEN THERE FOR TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to live close by; see my shitty pics for how it looks now:

img2149x.jpg

img2148ea.jpg

Guest ruiagnelo

6 HRs in LA.

1 hr in traffic, 1 hr eating, 2 hours seeing the shit thats around the place she ate, 1 hr of traffic back to the airport, 1 hour in line for security.

DONE.

contemporary world fail.

Archived