IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

I know there's been some talk of making NPC villages, but I just realized what would probably keep me firmly addicted to this game: if notch created a wide variety of different prefab "ancient civilization" monuments and buildings, filled them with chests of rare/unique items, and then buried them in the map randomly the way dungeons are buried now, I'd probably never stop digging...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question (probably for kaini): i know monster spawning is affected by light, and i'm assuming lava counts as a light source. If you put glass in front of lava, does it now count as "darkness" in regards to monster spawning? I tend to put glass over all my lava pools to prevent accidental death, but I seem to notice that after I do so, monsters start spawning in the vicinity...

portal694u.jpg

my indoor portal behind my lava heated pool

i like your ladder to the torch

lol

lol it was supposed to become a springboard for the lava heated pool but I was distracted by building the portal. :sorcerer:

portal694u.jpg

lol

lol it was supposed to become a springboard for the lava heated pool but I was distracted by building the portal. :sorcerer:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i'm sorry but that's still fucking funny HAHAHAH

portal694u.jpg

lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i'm sorry but that's still fucking funny HAHAHAH

are you actually playing the game? :emotawesomepm9:

i'm making a biodome and converting the bottom, thinner layers of my tower into a

, which involved a bit of expanding, and flooding a spiral staircase. when i'm almost done, i make my way back to the biodome, and...

biodome2.png

they must have floated up there, lol

Archived