IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

Server ain't down, I'm on. try again.

Also it's strange seeing the world in a different skin - looks totally different from what I know it to be with the default.

C418's music fits Minecraft's mood pretty well. I can't imagine what deadmau5 would have to contribute.

Actually, I wouldn't mind it if he ran around and I could shoot arrows at him. Hehe.

Anyway, here's some pictures from a mine that my friends and I worked on in SMP. We filled the bottom with pools of water, lava, and burning netherrack in between (which we did have to edit in, since the Nether isn't available on SMP). We then proceeded to jump in from a diving board type thing we made in the sky.

dF7Qx.png

3DcKX.jpg

C418's music fits Minecraft's mood pretty well. I can't imagine what deadmau5 would have to contribute.

Actually, I wouldn't mind it if he ran around and I could shoot arrows at him. Hehe.

Anyway, here's some pictures from a mine that my friends and I worked on in SMP. We filled the bottom with pools of water, lava, and burning netherrack in between (which we did have to edit in, since the Nether isn't available on SMP). We then proceeded to jump in from a diving board type thing we made in the sky.

dF7Qx.png

3DcKX.jpg

when I make something I think it's awesome... everyone else makes mindblowingly cool looking shit :P

dF7Qx.png

3DcKX.jpg

we totally need something like this in our server!

this aphex project is taking me forever, if any of you would like to contribute or fix my mistakes feel free to do so, but i am getting tired of working on this because i am A.D.D. as fuck.

post-518-0-88435200-1294052364_thumb.jpg

Archived