IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, regarding the server I think it's not just geographical, I was playing on a server with similar setup hosted in UK last night and it was better...wonder how much it would cost monthly to get a nice higher speed server?

Guest Franklin

dunno how the lag would be but if it was good I'd come. couldnt we just transfer the files over from kokoon?

or start over. i dont care really.

i'm running the official server windows binary on a win vista desktop machine (a q6600 quad core box) that doesn't do much else (actually nothing else for this past week that i was away).

and i have a 50/50 optic fiber link, with good network equipment.

i'd gladly zip the watmm world and send it to somebody else that wants to put up a proper server.

notch should totally add a predator mob, it'd be like the creeper xcept it would make that croaking noise and then cut your head off, and be invisible.

and can only be killed with a nuclear bomb.

Had another brilliant idea! but watch this get added!

Ever been stuck in a high place and wanted to get down without losing health? Well in the Final Version of Minecraft you can assassin a button to drop blocks and stack them one on top of each other!

Now you can get down safely without the risk of death!

Had another brilliant idea! but watch this get added!

Ever been stuck in a high place and wanted to get down without losing health? Well in the Final Version of Minecraft you can assassin a button to drop blocks and stack them one on top of each other!

Now you can get down safely without the risk of death!

you can already do this using gravel or sand

Archived