IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i said populated i meant it like .. it seems like that server is old and worn out , used up, not good for new players who want to start fresh. you have to walk a mile through a whole bunch of random clutter just to get to a place thats suitable to build in..

we have like 4 buildings on our server

if i was starting to play minecraft this is the way i would want to start out, joining the watmm server would kind of seem like i am late to a party that ended a long time ago.

Guest Pennywise

awesome place that takes a ridiculous time to get to (sorry eyyyee) btw the texture pack is one im making, let me know what u think

post-849-0-02782400-1299977640_thumb.jpg

Shit, getting a mark/reset not supported error. I read somewhere that the server is unable to create more chunks. I hope not.

I think I'm in unexplored territory currently (A days walk past a giant cobblestone corkscrew). Everytime I build something it places, disappears, replaces, disappears, and then I get kicked.

Psh, now I just spawn in a void with a few chunks here and there. This sucks.

I think I'm in unexplored territory currently (A days walk past a giant cobblestone corkscrew)

that's mine, and i walked a couple of days past it before! weird.

Guest Pennywise

Shit, getting a mark/reset not supported error. I read somewhere that the server is unable to create more chunks. I hope not.

I think I'm in unexplored territory currently (A days walk past a giant cobblestone corkscrew). Everytime I build something it places, disappears, replaces, disappears, and then I get kicked.

Psh, now I just spawn in a void with a few chunks here and there. This sucks.

yeh that would suck, i like exploring

the planetoids map generator is AWESOME. i played it for a couple of hours while drinking and listening to prodigy the other night, loads of fun.

Fuck. Nothing I do works. Timed Out errors and such. I'm on a chunk island and everything around me is void, the void closes in on me slowly and then I'm gone.

I might not be able to play until another update. I don't recommend going to far past the cobblestone spiral.

Sucks cause I haven't been stoned in months, and now I can't play minecraft. Butts.

Psh, now the game just shuts down. I log in, idle for 10 seconds, the screen turns into that brown minecraft pattern, and closes itself out completely.

Respawned. So everything is cool. I'll probably return sometime tomorrow and see if the chunk is fixed. Worst case scenario I sleep in the bed until I die again.

Archived