IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Drahken

In my experience you have to break the 'real' slime down a bit, then relog to get rid of the 'fake' ones. I play on a PVP server though and my base is so far away from spawn, might not work with lots of people in the same region.

ok, voting time:

we're thinking about moving the spawnpoint to a place ~3 days away. fresh chunks, new scenery, new start.

you have exactly 1 week to vote, only people that are whitelisted can vote. you're not voting for location, you're voting whether the spawnpoint gets moved or not. i pick the new location.

include your minecraft username with your vote. GO!!!

that sounds cool, the old place will be an easter egg for new players. I feel like starting fresh anyways. Also once beds get implemented fully we will be able to spawn anywhere so it doesn't matter that much

signed: wetpaste

i actually cannot believe that it's that big, even though i'm probably responsible for at least one of the cardinal directions myself. it's fucking insane. i'll see if imgur will take it, kokoon. not so sure :ohmy:

ok, imgur is hanging at 100%. it's a huge image folks. it's attached above (post 1533) but if you expand it, it's on joyrex so if an admin wants to delete, i understand.

also, lol at how visible the beach pete and i asploded is.

the last game before minecraft to give me dreams was one of the tony hawks on the PS1. i couldn't pass an area with rails without thinking what i could grind on, either.

oh shit, you too?

Guest AcrossCanyons

ok, voting time:

we're thinking about moving the spawnpoint to a place ~3 days away. fresh chunks, new scenery, new start.

you have exactly 1 week to vote, only people that are whitelisted can vote. you're not voting for location, you're voting whether the spawnpoint gets moved or not. i pick the new location.

yes

signed

oohdoiloveyou

Guest Pennywise

i vote yes. that map is awesome, lumpenprols place looks like a city. the place i travelled furthest to is top left on the map.

Oh jeez. I vote no (murve33). I was pretty late to the party, so I haven't finished the interior of my house.

I'd be a lot happier if we moved 2 Days away. But I have a feeling I am outnumbered.

And dammit, a tree is covering up my house in that picture. I'll have to chop that down.

ok, voting time:

I vote yes! So I can finally get back into this and stuff.

I'm LFTBLNK. Sounds like a good time as any to join the WATMM server, can someone PM me the details plz?

Fanks :)

Archived