IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

we need to get modey on the server stat!

soon! i'll get on again once my life isn't a crazy sea of job applications, gig preparations, recording and girlfriend stuff. hehe. so probably not very often. but i'll try!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

Somebody PM me the log in info so I can play here. And who do I send my user name to, to whitelist?

It's kokoons server so talk to him about it.

neat

but they are kind of useless.. i dont know if they add to the game at all. so you see some wolves in the wild and you think , hm should i go tame those wolves and kill animals or should i just go kill the animals myself because its faster.

the fun of watching them move aruond and be wolfy would die pretty quick i think.

we could still use more materials to build with, and more ores to mine , and a deeper bedrock limit and a higher sky box .

and the countless bugs that need to be fixed, and magic and nether and goblins and volcanoes and all the other things that have been promised throughout the development .. i would rather see some of that stuff, that actually effects the game, than dinky little animals that dont have any real purpose.

Guest Pennywise

neat

but they are kind of useless.. i dont know if they add to the game at all. so you see some wolves in the wild and you think , hm should i go tame those wolves and kill animals or should i just go kill the animals myself because its faster.

the fun of watching them move aruond and be wolfy would die pretty quick i think.

we could still use more materials to build with, and more ores to mine , and a deeper bedrock limit and a higher sky box .

and the countless bugs that need to be fixed, and magic and nether and goblins and volcanoes and all the other things that have been promised throughout the development .. i would rather see some of that stuff, that actually effects the game, than dinky little animals that dont have any real purpose.

I don't think they want to give us these things too hastily. Its a great way of keeping people interested for a long time, that is by teasing us with small new things every now and then. I hate it too, but i understand it. Also, i've changed my mind about the wolves. If one kills a zombie right before its about to kill me with tons of loot, miles away from home, i'll be pretty glad to have it around. You should be able to name it and colour it too

The Charlotte mod one was really funny, too. Nice to have Hannah in the mix.

Just finished going through all their series -- now what am I gonna do? Wait & watch 'em again, I suppose.

These guys have supplanted AVGN as my internet nerd crack for the time being! :crazy::gamer::watmm::wang:

edit: ps: the battle for the breach was a nail-biter, proper epic!

Also, I now can't stop talking like them. They have helped me have a more fun, banter-y personality. ... God, that sounds pathetic.

I haven't actually bought the game, but DAMN. It's amazing to walk around one of those bigger free servers (100, 150+ people online at a time) and just look at the countless structures that have been made by countless amounts of people.

i dont think the HD textures suit the look of the game. . if the world wasnt made completely of blocks it would make sense to use them , but i think for the way mine craft is as a game , pixels are the way to go.

mostly true, but i've seen a few that are really original - handpainted comes to mind: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=117178

i have not played minecraft for 2 days in 8 months since i have had it it literally blocks my creative music flow, i'll be thinking of good song ideas and not do anything about it because i am gathering clay to make into bricks for building things i'll never build, because i am lazy, so i just hoard.

Archived