IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf is this shit

2011-03-25_00004.jpg

This is single player, and this shit just showed up one day. If you go to the top, there's fucking bedrock on top of it. Makes no damn sense.

Hello I'm rstark... Been a reader of the forum for a while but just started posting a few weeks ago.. been spending some time in the chat lately

you are like some strange anomaly; some weird creature who has never made a good post.

you are amazing. even MAXIMUS MISCHIEF has made the odd good post.

TL;DR fuck off boxing day.

you are like some strange anomaly; some weird creature who has never made a good post.

you are amazing. even MAXIMUS MISCHIEF has made the odd good post.

TL;DR fuck off boxing day.

thats rude

but i agree about boxing day hes a total butt head

no offense boxing day but seriously.

I have a dream... that one day rstark will be whitelisted on the server.. and he will dominate all in the kingdom with his charm

sory man, i totally forgot about you, i'll be whitelisting you in 2 hours.

i'm gone for 4 days, there will be probably update in the meanwhile, but i'll only be able to handle it on server after i get back.

Aw man. But I've been pooping my pants about the updates D:

Music-wise yes, but retro-gaming-wise NO!!!. I enjoyed it back in the day, but now we have games with awesome graphics and better gameplay, i see no point in going back.

Better gameplay? Can you really compare anything with Minecraft? I think it's very unique, it works amazingly well and most of, it's a brave attempt in something radically new. Most stuff out today is replaying old concepts.

Archived