IGNORED

xbox live

vamos scorcho

dude dead rising 2 is awesome you should all play it, aside from the zombies it actually is pretty unique in its own right, i played the first one a long time ago though too.

holy fuck that games looks like trash.

anyway l4d is great

you may think the game looks like trash, but you also play halo, so...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we shoudl so make a Fifa11 WATMM team and win some cups! ?

lol if I had Fifa, and I was actually good at Football games, I'd be well up for that! "WATTUM REPRESENTIN" :P

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

FIFA 2k11 does sound pretty fun and I don't even really love to watch soccer thaat much. I have had a few really good times with soccer games and some good buds in the past.

ok the teams made, now just waiting for members

the team is called The Gun Club and if you search for it in the pro clubs and send me a request to join ill accept you

i am a striker or a winger, but whatever you play is good enough.

PS3 FTW

Personally, I'd avoid linking your gamertag with your other online identities in any way. You're exposing a lot of information to random people who may hold a grudge. It's not hard to type a gamertag into Google, find a thread like this, look at your sig or post history, find your blog, real name, address, etc.

Only if you're that much of an idiot to post your address online.

I only had to Google your username to find your Amazon.co.uk account, which has your real name and city publicly listed. With that info, I can look you up in the UK voter roll and get your full address. I could also pretend to be interested in buying or selling something to you on Discogs, and get your address that way. Additionally, your picture is up on Facebook, with a list of your friends, favorite activities, etc.

The moral of this thread: don't trust chaosmachine.

:fear:

Actually, the real moral of this thread: Everyone's information is pretty easy to get, so be careful how you link your various identities. If you don't want anyone to find out who you are, use a fresh username and email address, and don't include it in your other public profiles. Otherwise, it only takes a couple minutes to google it back to you. Even if you're not "that much of an idiot to post your address online".

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Actually, the real moral of this thread: Everyone's information is pretty easy to get, so be careful how you link your various identities. If you don't want anyone to find out who you are, use a fresh username and email address, and don't include it in your other public profiles. Otherwise, it only takes a couple minutes to google it back to you. Even if you're not "that much of an idiot to post your address online".

lol If I piss a kid off bad enough in a game that they want to stalk me to find me and brawl, stab me to death, rape me and chop me in pieces.. at that point my life work is complete and I am prepared for the consequences.

oops here

well im a little hesitant to give out my gamertag cause it has a link to my soundcloud on it and all my tunes are amateurish and shitty and i dont want to get ragged on.

i know but this would be the last place i would want to put it cause everyone here is so intimately into electronic music and im sure im at the bottom of the chain skill wise

a lot of ppls tracks i hear here are impressive and mine sound stupid

one time someone sent a picture to me on XBL after I beat them in SFII. It was a picture of that guy giving me the finger. I wish I was computer savvy enough to have hacked his info and sent a box of shit in the mail to him.

way back in the early 360 days some dude sent me a pic of his limp dick after i pwned him in Rainbow 6 Vegas i was like :facepalm:

but then I was like :emotawesomepm9:

:sorcerer:

way back in the early 360 days some dude sent me a pic of his limp dick after i pwned him in Rainbow 6 Vegas i was like :facepalm:

but then I was like :emotawesomepm9:

:sorcerer:

says the guy with his own penis as his avatar

Archived