IGNORED

xbox live

vamos scorcho

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u mean that blatant doom ripoff, a perfect example of microsoft stealing someone elses ideas and profiting off them? nope.

playing dead rising 2 right now though

dude dead rising 2 is awesome you should all play it, aside from the zombies it actually is pretty unique in its own right, i played the first one a long time ago though too.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I wasn't dissing zombies I just the thought Halo is ripping off Doom to the level of what should be unethical and illegal plagiarism was fucking funny. It sounds like something someone would say if they have only seen 3 first person shooters in their lives. Zombies killing is in a lot of fucking video games right now so I just thought it was ironic, not talking down on zombie killing.

I wasn't dissing zombies I just the thought Halo is ripping off Doom to the level of what should be unethical and illegal plagiarism was fucking funny. It sounds like something someone would say if they have only seen 3 first person shooters in their lives. Zombies killing is in a lot of fucking video games right now so I just thought it was ironic, not talking down on zombie killing.

Haha, I was actually replying to what bigfatLOL said :)

dude dead rising 2 is awesome you should all play it, aside from the zombies it actually is pretty unique in its own right, i played the first one a long time ago though too.

holy fuck that games looks like trash.

anyway l4d is great

Personally, I'd avoid linking your gamertag with your other online identities in any way. You're exposing a lot of information to random people who may hold a grudge. It's not hard to type a gamertag into Google, find a thread like this, look at your sig or post history, find your blog, real name, address, etc.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol If I piss a kid off bad enough in a game that they want to stalk me to find me and brawl, stab me to death, rape me and chop me in pieces.. at that point my life work is complete and I am prepared for the consequences.

Gocab, I'm a crappy gamer though, and mostly play lego games with my kid.

PS3 FTW

Personally, I'd avoid linking your gamertag with your other online identities in any way. You're exposing a lot of information to random people who may hold a grudge. It's not hard to type a gamertag into Google, find a thread like this, look at your sig or post history, find your blog, real name, address, etc.

Only if you're that much of an idiot to post your address online.

Archived