IGNORED

Mega turbo uber smart hippy stuff

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I am not extremely optimistically confident about the future of the world but I hope humans learn from people like Rifkin. We shall see.

well i think personally human is doomed. not for extinction, just mediocracy :blush: sorry

i think puting the ideals of ndc to realms maybe is the last chance though

ANYWAY, this video is awesome, I hope more people watch it on here, I think teh watmm should like this.

You can still be down, you could just exercise some calculated selective apathy.

Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

So basically what he's saying is that the Brahmans got it right.

You can still be down, you could just exercise some calculated selective apathy.

Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

Deciding that you don't give a fuck about a few douchey bees based on considerable experience but you do care about the rest of the human population until people individual out themselves to be ricky retardos doesn't seem like an oxymoron to me.

heh I just typed in google to see if anyone brought together those two words and in fact I am not alone in thinking its a viable concept. Although how often it should be used is probably highly debatable and how much can you not give a fuck before you only empathize with things that effect yourself.

selective empathy I can understand but selective apathy?

Apathy means lack of interest - to be selective means to have some level of interest.

lumpenprol - nah your empathy level is fine, after all, who else is going to care about the chinese hookers? :wink::flower:

Archived