IGNORED

create a new sport

Guest Rambo

I have created a new sport. It's just at the conceptual stage but worth sharing.

This is a 2 player sport, played on a snooker table with a rail that goes round the edge of the table. Both players are chained to the rail for the duration of the game with the ability to travel right around the table. The aim is to either win the game of snooker or to beat your opponent into submission. You aren't allowed to move for 2 seconds after you have taken your shot in order to give your opponent a small window of time to shoot before being attacked.

I'd like to hear your suggestions about my game and/or any ideas you have for new and innovative sports

call it Snuk'em.

man1: fancy a quick game of Snuk'em?

man2: yes, okay. i must warn you though, i'm pretty good at Snuk'em.

man1: me too. how many murderdeathkills you got?

man2: 42... 6 of those are by decapitation.

man1: sweet!

I can't divulge too much, as there are still some details yet to be finalized.

But lets just say, both Rambo & myself have had some very interesting PMs,

from lets just say, a very successful developer of sports video games.

*cough EA Sports*

Snuk'em™ coming soon on; Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-i & Amiga CD32.

Guest tht tne

cock cock dick, it's a variant of duck duck goose, and i'm sure some of you are already very good at it... i don't play, myself

Can you use the balls to beat your opposition?

We have a very strict framework of allowable violence and yes this does fall well within that framework. Only the 'permananetly potted' balls can be used as weapons though so after you start potting the reds they are allowable and then eventually the colours.

I'll be honest this is all extremely promising watmm. I hope it's a big success.

Can you use the balls to beat your opposition?

We have a very strict framework of allowable violence and yes this does fall well within that framework. Only the 'permananetly potted' balls can be used as weapons though so after you start potting the reds they are allowable and then eventually the colours.

I'll be honest this is all extremely promising watmm. I hope it's a big success.

As with any sport, hydration is an issue. What beverages are allowed in this game. Water will give you the hydrated edge over your opposition. But is beer permitted? If Im drunk I probably wont submit even if im getting raped with a snooker ball. Also I foresee problems with vodka as it may be poured in wounds.

Hydration certainly is an issue, Chassis. These are all great questions and i cant pretend that we have answers for all of them but i can assure you that absolutely no beverages will be allowed to be rested on the snooker table at any point.

What about mixed doubles?

I mean bringing a lady friend along. I like to stick a snooker rest up a random girl's whiskers wahina on a Saturday night anyway.

I hadn't thought about doubles. I can only assume that doubles would be truly gruesome events only enjoyed by maniacs. There's no pretense when it comes to Snuk'em doubles matches, just a pure unadulterated war of attrition. It cunjures up images of Snuk'em tables found round the back of bowling alleys or pub in carparks as an attempted legal front for gang violence.

I've just killed a mosquito by throwing a clothes hanger at it. Beat that Mr Miyagi you weird old bastard. Sorry, had to tell somebody.

Edit:Actually that's not a bad idea. Man armed only with hanger versus progressively larger animals. I reckon I could do up to a horse, not sure about anything beyond that.

i've been jotting down some taglines...

snuk'em before they snuk'em you!

snuk'em or be snuk'd.

takes two to snuk'em.

two men enter, one snuk'em leaves.

Hydration certainly is an issue, Chassis. These are all great questions and i cant pretend that we have answers for all of them but i can assure you that absolutely no beverages will be allowed to be rested on the snooker table at any point.

If this you can guarantee Rambo, I'm happy. We cant have the playing surface compromised. Then were no better than animals.

If this you can guarantee Rambo, I'm happy. We cant have the playing surface compromised. Then were no better than animals.

It's a gentleman's game. Formal dinner suit only. Perhaps a slightly outre bow tie or waistcoat for the personality players.

Archived