IGNORED

Kid Infiltrates College!!

murve33

This comes out of my college's town's neighbor town. The kid runs the college republican group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrYyA-Z6OFg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvIEq3kWPYQ&feature=related

Random hilarious youtube comments include...

"This is about on par with the brainwashing Hitler did to the youth back in the day...."

"I'm sure their parents are getting their money's worth (NOT). Very sad to see so-called Christian kids being corrupted in an anti-Christ training camp school. These kids should be ashamed of themselves. If they knew the Lord at all they would refuse to participate in such a thing and those in the audience would stand up and walk out of such a filthy presentation."

"Let's properly blame the GOD HATING adult LEFTIST leadership for this... ...It's time to confess; America HATES GOD."

There's a lot of islam hate too. It's really funny to me just because it's so local.

Too lazy to watch terrible theater videos. How did this get infiltrated? I was scanning the video, hoping to see some black ops shit, or some crazy republican burst on to stage with bags of human excrement. That didn't happen. Can I please get a synopsis?

eeeessshhh amateur theater

fixt

I hate all kinds of live theatre

yeah me too. It's all so phony.

went to a show at the globe and it was really poor.... if they can't entertain me....

1. Amateur theater sucks. Yes. Pre-Mature Pete and Bondage Bob are pretty funny though.

2. It was self-proclaimed infiltrated by the head of the college republicans. You could walk into the orientation for free.

3. The lions are their mascot.

I should've said, you don't have to completely watch the videos. The part that is funny is that some kid filmed them, put them on youtube, and all of these right-wing Christians cried about it, and all of the left-wing college kids and Europeans thought it was great.

A couple nights after the vids were on youtube it was "coming out day" at the college, and on school events at Gustavus, they paint a giant rock at the front of the campus blah blah blah. They painted it all rainbow-y, naturally. The next morning the rock was painted black with the bible verse talking about men shouldn't lay with men. Apparently the same kid did it.

I suppose this isn't really a big deal. But it's so local for me, it kinda seems like one.

Archived