IGNORED

Dali 104

Guest Fatcaesar

Guest Fatcaesar

I just got these today in very good condition for only 30 euro, i know DALI makes good speakers and when i found these for 30 euro i bought them right away.

I'm testing them right now and so far i love it! they're far superior to my old speakers.

Do anyone have these or ever had? Do you like them? What's your favorite music on them?

Discuss

dai.jpg

Guest Fatcaesar

I can't compare, even though these are low class hi-fi they sound really good

It would be interesting to see what kind of speakers people uses

Is there a thread for that?

ive got a set of wharfdale diamond 9.0's with a 300watt cambridge audio amp as a hi-fi, i have a 300 watt wee pa setup for parties, and a 3k small club rig complete with bassbins for proper parties.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I play mp3s through regular macbook speakers. I find them surprisingly decent for laptop audio.

And vinyl through this (spoiler for page-stretching pic):

GM108_P0227_FrontTop_XXL.jpg (I play my records through a shitty guitar amp. Also behringer lol. But it sounds great still after the initial month of tweaking the settings to get it perfect.)

I don't have the money (and I can't be bothered to shop for/set up) more expensive systems. I have some grados for when I really wanted to kick back and listen to stuff in the best quality, but the left side is broken now. :(

Guest headonist

I've never listened to Dali, but I've heard good things about them. I use Klipsch RF82 myself. Very happy with them. Had them for two years now and I auditioned them before I bought them so I knew what I got myself into.

Guest Fatcaesar

People don't need an expensive setup, i used to have a pair of old "Carlsons" and i don't know how classy they are, i guess non hi-fi, they were okay at low volume but nothing else, so i'm lucky to find dali for such a low price.

Now, as an amplifier i don't know how much i matters but i have a Harman/Kardon 330c, quite old but works great!

Harman%20kardon%20330c%20front.JPG

They together works really good =)

Guest headonist

While we are at it; this is my shit!

Rega Planet 2000 as source, or currently Squeezebox Duet.

Amplifers are Rega Cursa 3 as pre-amp and Rega Maia 3 as power-amp

Speakers are as mentioned Klipsch RF82

P1000460.jpg

Archived