IGNORED

my flatmate has a cat

Guest jim

cat's probably pissed the litter box isn't being changed.. or something to that effect. you have to give cats respect and they'll return it. dogs just sell out.

ah i see... so the cat's actually using its own excrement as a form of protest, much like bobby sands. No wait, it's a fucking cat.

Guest Fishtank

A stern yelling at has always worked for me getting the animal not to jump on things, my cat even stopped chewing the wires around my house

Apparently cats are always washing themselves to rid their fur of the hideous human stench we leave behind.They shit and cover it up because they are,as someone has said,fastidious about their hygiene.When they crap and leave it uncovered,it's an insult.It's their way of flipping you off and calling you a cock.Also when they drag in a half dead mouse or bird and leave it twitching and bleeding on your newly cleaned quarry tiles they are telling you that not only do you smell and youre a cock but you cant hunt either,they are showing you how to do it properly so you dont starve when theyre out getting fed by someone else.

And you know when you look up from your pc and theres Mr.Whiskaz looking at you from his usual place and he's not moving,just looking...?Well that's when he's planning to kill you in your sleep.

this is nothing like the shower discussion in Batcock thread a couple of years back. Grown men talking about how hard and long they scrub their balls and taints with luffas. Proper soap brands were discussed as well :w00t:

is it a male? male cats can be asshats

I didn't know that. I wanna get a cat soon. I'll probably get a female in that case. We have a female cat visit my Dad's house and she is so sweet. Loves to rub her scent on everything and everyone.

I'm allergic to cats, therefore nobody should have one.

Mate I think you're alergic to every living thing on this planet. :lol:

not changing it daily is just cruel. why the fuck does she have a cat for anyway? she doesn't seem to care much if she's leaving it like that in its own filth.

Daily? Please. You don' need the scoop out the shit everyday. Thats absurd and obsessive. Maybe if it was shitting in a 1x1x1 square. Get a decent size litterbox, fill it 3/4 of the way, so its deep and it can bury that shit. Every 2 or 3 days.

Daily? Please. You don' need the scoop out the shit everyday. Thats absurd and obsessive. Maybe if it was shitting in a 1x1x1 square. Get a decent size litterbox, fill it 3/4 of the way, so its deep and it can bury that shit. Every 2 or 3 days.

re: the cat litter you people must have to buy.

Then let it dry out and by the time the cat has reached middle age, you'll have enough material to build the mud brick mansion of your dreams.

------------

The neighbours cat fucking does his business in our garden, little bastard. He was slinking away from me yesterday with a 'i just did another one' look on this furry front. Well at least they got their two little yipping dogs to stop barking all the time, that's a start, one neighbour down, the rest of the suburb to go.

Archived