IGNORED

Bale

Guest mohamed

Guest mohamed

!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!

!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!

!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!

!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!!!! !!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!![!!!!

Nah fuck that azatoth, bale left maicon standing still plenty of times in the first half, and for the last goal oh my god he just destroyed lucio.

Tottenham played well, i was pleased as punch. But that's probably just cause of the strong dislike of italian teams that i have.

But that's probably just cause of the strong dislike of italian teams that i have.

argute

Are you trying to insinuate something by using the feminine adjective? And why use a language which you know is foreign to me?

Guest mohamed

But that's probably just cause of the strong dislike of italian teams that i have.

argute

Are you trying to insinuate something by using the feminine adjective? And why use a language which you know is foreign to me?

you seemed more argute in your previous post

Guest mohamed

by the way you fucking tit, remember that 90% of inter players played the world cup with their respective national teams, while welsh players were wanking at home, waiting for the new season to start

it's still 2010 after all

이 십발놈아 영어로 해. 미친색기.

Oh I see, you're going for sharp or witty with that.

Your excuse of "they were playing in the world cup" would have some meaning if a) spurs had more than one welshman in the side, and b) that statistic were actually true. Let's see who played in the world cup beyond the first round for Inter. Milito, Maicon, Sneijder. Yeah hardly 90% of the inter side you fucking mongoloid.

이 십발놈아 영어로 해. 미친색기.

Your excuse of "they were playing in the world cup" would have some meaning if a) spurs had more than one welshman in the side, and b) that statistic were actually true. Let's see who played in the world cup beyond the first round for Inter. Milito, Maicon, Sneijder. Yeah hardly 90% of the inter side you fucking mongoloid.

good point well made.

Spurs were quality the other night, and made quality players look very average. Maicon didn't just have an off day, he was completely violated repeatedly by Bale.

Let's just invade Wales and that will mean he'll be eligible for England.

Maicon didn't just have an off day, he was completely violated repeatedly by Bale.

And Aaron Ramsey! Plus then we could revise history and claim that Rush, Best, Giggs, Hughes and whoever else I'm forgetting were all great English footballers. :)

Maicon didn't just have an off day, he was completely violated repeatedly by Bale.

And Aaron Ramsey! Plus then we could revise history and claim that Rush, Best, Giggs, Hughes and whoever else I'm forgetting were all great English footballers. :)

Bellamy, Hartson!

(Good to see big John looking fit and well last night on the CL highlights show, incidentally).

Guest mohamed

이 십발놈아 영어로 해. 미친색기.

haha

it was you who started it though

I started what?

eto'o played for Cameroon, who didn't make it out of the first round.

I forgot Lucio and Cesar (although playing goal is nowhere near the strain on a player's body as playing in the outfield).

You can't seriously be using the world cup as an excuse. Brazil went out in the quarter finals the 2nd of July. that's 4 months ago.

A better metric would be to measure the number of club matches played Since the start of the season.

Inter has played 9 matches in Serie A, 4 matches in the CL, and I'll give them the Super Coppa Italia as well as UEFA Super Cup.

Total of 15 matches.

Tottenham has played 10 matches in the premier league, 6 matches in the CL (2 qualifying matches against young boys remember), and 3 league cup matches.

Total of 19 matches. (And I would argue that premier league matches are much more demanding than serie a matches, but that's neither here nor there).

So Tottenham have played four more matches than Inter this season, and they still looked fresher.

Guest mohamed

i don't think that participating to a world cup is a matter of numbers. nor talking about football unless you have pay tv to follow everything

plus, i don't have a Premier League competence to talk and i'm not even looking for numbers since there are other variables to consider, the strenght of the teams encountered for example. going back to the world cup, it's not hard to imagine the effects of the travels, the jet lag, the weather, the trainings, after an entire season where they won 3 trophies. and too, since Inter it's not Barcelona nor Madrid, the players must work by running like crazy? did you know eto'o played as 'full back' (terzino in my language) the whole last season?

oh and stop dissing Lucio already, he's old as fuck and still Champion of everything this year world cup apart

your response is not credible as it appears to be

you're the mourinho of watmm

For fuck's sake, then you can say the same thing about half of Tottenham's players who also went to the world cup. the world cup finished long ago that players have definitely recovered from the jet lag (lol) and the weather etc. These are professional athletes, with world class trainers and they are in the prime of their athletic life.

The strength of the teams encountered? Well Inter were champions last year, and Tottenham was the fourth place team in the Premier League. And yes I watch some of Serie A - I download matches. Serie A is played at a much slower pace than the Premier League.

Anyways, this is all speculation. Fact is, The last 10 minutes of the first match, and the whole 90 minutes of the second match, Gareth Bale made the inter defense look like a group of tuesday night pub league players.

Yeah if these last two games aren't an indication that the pace of the premier league is better and faster than the best and fastest of Serie A.... then I don't know what is. The proof is in the welsh figgy pudding.

Guest mohamed

ok. the thing with italian league is that they don't have the money they used to steal anymore therefore buy champions here and there. and the teams, since they become companies, and several of them are listed in the stock exchange, don't have the time/willing/courage to risk with some young promise unless a first string is broken, or unless is a supposed super talent coming from some foreign country. the latter thing i can accept, cos most of the new italian players are pussies. anywaY, that's why you see 30+ years old players still playing. but they're getting older and older, and the whole thing lowered to the level you saw in the world cup. anyway, the italian championhsip is less physical, still way more difficult than the premier league. to do not mention the Liga, which really is a joke more than a championship.

Gareth Bale is a rare as a black swan and you know it. read the article about alcohol in uk football posted by chris moss acid for more. and it's still to verify what he can do with more responsibility in the back.

Archived