IGNORED

Fox News proves that heaven is real.

Guest disparaissant

2lie7x3.jpg

so did all the dead children in haiti get to sit in jesus' lap aswell?

"We all piled out of the Expedition and trooped into Arby's. . . ."

FUCK YEAAAH. JAYSIS IS A REPUBLICAN!

0412st_01_z+1999_ford_expedition+front_drivers_side_view.jpg

138917005_bd4ac85868_z.jpg?zz=1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saying that i'm missing the point proves that your missing the point. Ze goggles zey do nozzing!

You're saying this is harmless, in fact is even nice to see on mainstream TV, cause it's something all soft and cuddly.

What it actually is: the shoving of religion down more throats, legitimizing heaven means "Oh the Christians are right about heaven, they must be right about other things, like the earth is only 6000 years old, dinosaurs are a test, docking is wrong, drugs are bad (unless you're a fat radio personality abusing scripts), evolution is bad mmmmmmkay?"

Guys, I had a thought.

What if God was one of us? Just trying to make his way home, back up to heaven all alone, except for all the cracker kids and abortions?

Guys, I had a thought.

What if God was one of us? Just trying to make his way home, back up to heaven all alone, except for all the cracker kids and abortions?

Just a slob like one of us?

Guys, I had a thought.

Just a slob like one of us?

if god had a face what would it look like? and would you want to see if seeing meant that you would have to believe in things like heaven and in jesus and the saints and all the prophets?

i knew it: http://forum.watmm.com/user/1458-god/

Guest nene multiple assgasms

you can tell it's fake 'cause the baby wouldn't be in heaven not having accepted jesus as its lord and personal savior.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

finally watched this... WOW fucking embarrassing. :facepalm:

sounds like someones babby died in their tummy huh mommy

dood that's fucking personal bro

Archived