IGNORED

Blackouts

Guest Ricky Downtown

Guest Ricky Downtown

yo so the anonymous forumite inspired me to create this thread after his post on the first page of the alcoholic energy drink ban thread.

have you had any fucked up, scary experiences while blackout drunk?

and how often do you like to get to this level?

personally i try to go for blackout as a goal every time i drink, i drink to forget more than to have fun i'd say.

last time i was blackout was pretty scary though. drank about a half a handle of LTD, i can't remember anything after 9 pm. i woke up in my room thank god, but to my roommate telling me that i had sexually assaulted someone the previous night (i told him i had when i was drunk). holy shit i pissed my pants! i didn't even know who it could have been, but i pieced together that i had been walking into random girls' rooms on the third floor (fucking dumb), finally found my way to my friend blair's room, then somehow made plans to watch a movie with her roommate who i'd only met once. i guess i was all groping on her and shit, so that's awkward seeing her now but i'm glad i only have to deal with an awkward situation instead of some serious shit, for a few days i thought i had tackled a stranger

so being blackout is pretty fun but pretty scary

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

1) I was getting crazy drunk with one of my friends whom I have known since I was 4 whom was a drug dealer and is back in prison again. We went to a few parties and got to his wigger rapper friends house and they force me to take like 14 lines of Oxycontin or something fucking stupid after lots of hard alcohol. I had drank a lot more shots than everyone else and would otherwise be fine but that Tony Montana wannabe Oxycontin nostril session did me fugin in.... I vaguely remember bullshitting with them and them trying to joke with me and I'm just like fuck all you wiggers in the brown out. After the full blown black out. My old friend comes back an hour or two later and while he is carrying me out he is describing to me how I spitefully pissed in the wiggers fridge right in front of them. LOL they were hella pissed (pun intended) at me for a while until the last couple of months one of the wiggers has been repetitively trying to smooth talk me into making beats for him and says its all good now dawg.

2) I was camping blah blah blah drunk as fuck with a bunch of dudes and dudettes. Black out pass out in a big huge tent and the next day I am told that I got up and pulled out my dick over this girl in her sleeping bag mumbling insanity and proceed to start pissing on all over her sleeping bag just milliseconds after she escaped the wrath of my urine tsunami

Those are the only times I know of where I have done something ridiculous while black out drunk.. besides getting in a fight with a douche that offended my ex girlfriend when I was waaay too drunk to be defending her honor. (yes he really was a douche though and he was way out of line so it really wasn't that stupid I just had no chance of winning that fight that drunk)

i've pissed the bed (and my gf changed the sheets) and spilled boiling hot mushroom soup on my waist ( scars still withstanding 3+ years later).

The worst was when i was in grade nine, drank too much and pissed on some dudes driveway on new years eve, passed out, got drug home by my sister and my two cousins, wound up naked and covered in frostbite/vomit in the hospital the next day at about 3pm after my heart had stopped on the way to the hospital. i was also in massive hypoglycemic shock and had an awesome amount of hypothermia. Apparently i had died for close to a minute or so.

so, yeah, i tend not to do that any longer.

Passed out in a hot-tub with a group of gay guys I'd just met that night and had given me a non-descript pill.

Woke up unbuggered (I'm pretty sure).

i don't black out often, but when i do i'm very ashamed of myself, even if i didn't do anything. probably one of the worst times was when i was at the peak of my weekly acid consumption last year. went to see melt banana with a few friends, me and another guy had acid and the others were relatively sober. to this day i can only remember about 5 minutes of melt banana's set (i do have a memory of it being amazing), i regained consciousness about halfway through the next band's set (a yellow magic orchestra tribute band), enough to go and find my friends again since somehow i lost them earlier - with the exception of the other guy who was on acid. we then stumbled to a late night supper club (called 'supper club') where i once again blacked out, then next thing i know i was sipping on a manhattan hoping that i didn't spend too much money, my friends said their goodbyes and it was down to me and my other acid friend, after that all i remember doing was drinking a whole bunch of schofferhofer and eyeing off all the hot bar girls.

the next day i was absolutely horrified, hoping that i didn't say anything inappropriate to my friend and his smoking hot korean girlfriend. i sent him a message and got a reply with "nah, you were in top form lastnight! should have brought my camera!" or something to that effect. didn't really make me feel any better, because it seems every time i hang out with that group of friends, i tend to get really smashed. i don't want to be that kind of entertainment for my friends, haha!

Guest disparaissant

covered an entire bed + myself with red wine vomit

this but it was a bathroom stall. someone told me the stall looked like someone had been murdered with a chainsaw in it and bled wine.

i was playing fuck the dealer with a bag in a box of franzia, it was a very bad idea.

second time was really minor, i left a party (i remember that) that was like 1/4 mile from my dorm. i woke up with a really ugly chair in my dorm room. i don't remember how it got there. apparently i blacked out for about 3 minutes and loudly insisted that my friend's boyfriend carry the chair back to my room for me then immediately passed out.

third time was at a melvins show, i remember they opened with revolve and that's all i remember of the night. i guess a guy i worked with was there and he helped me get home, or something, because he mentioned that i was fucking wasted the next day and was like "how's your ass" and i was like UHHHHHM WHAT but i guess i'd just asked someone (or maybe a few people) to slap it really hard, haha. lucky, i suppose.

i pace myself a lot better these days.

I don't think I've ever passed out or had a memory blank from drinking .... I've done some bedroom puking when I was a teenager, but nothing worse. The worst feelings I get from drink are next morning regrets (especially if I've done some rather overzealous texting the night before)

On my 25th birthday I drank so much I blacked out before even going to the bar. When I came to, I was at my house, in my downstairs neighbors' apartment. There was a girl lying on my, and I ended up banging her with a sling* on that night.

No idea how I did it, but it was a great birthday anyway.

The sling was because I broke my collar bone about a week beforehand.

the past two times ive been blackout drunk i have done serious harm to myself and attempted to do so to others.

i don't drink any more than a beer or two these days, and im far better off for it.

blackouts are not cool.

i have a story. thinking about it i might have blacked out more than once but once in particular:

i go to a house party cause it's new year's eve. i go cause i know a few people, i don't run into them and feel totally socially awkward so i polished off a mickey of vodka in 10-15 minutes. something like that. anyways, i wake up and i'm outside in the backyard and there's a circle of people around me: "hey, it's yekker. yekker woke up!", like it was some momentous occasion. anys, i woke up to see midnight, go back into the house to take it easy, while still feeling shitty, everybody at the party knowing who i was but me not knowing them. i eventually left when i wasn't spinning so much... it was a pretty worthless night. :unsure:

Archived