IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's right. if the united states wants to preach the value of democracy, liberty, and freedom and go on rampages in the middle east for the purpose of spreading "democracy," shouldn't they adhere to its principles as well?

he's right. if the united states wants to preach the value of democracy, liberty, and freedom and go on rampages in the middle east for the purpose of spreading "democracy," shouldn't they adhere to its principles as well?

he's not right, he's an opportunist. When journalists ask putin about the human rights in Russia, he always points out the flaws in our democracies and agrees that there are still improvements to do in Russia about this matter.. And the following day, he ask the FSB to murder a couple journalists.

well, being right and being an opportunist are not mutually exclusive

yeah but you cannot think he's right without thinking he's a fucking opportunist clown. otherwise, you're a fool.

And i Didn't get his statement : pot ... kettle blablabla : what is this supposed to mean ?

pot kettle = bong imo

Guest Drahken

Another bombshell cable was just released.

Saturday, 12 December 1998, 16:13

S E C R E T SECTION 01 OF 02 LONDON 000368

NOFORN

SIPDIS

DOE FOR GPERSON, CHAYLOCK

EO 12958 DECL: 12/12/2018

TAGS EPET, ENRG, PGOV, RS">RS, NI

SUBJECT: ENGLAND: RELIABILITY AND LONGEVITY OF UK-US RELATIONSHIP CONFIRMED

REF: A. LONDON 365 B. LONDON 366

Classified By: Consul General Robbie Honerkamp for reasons 1.4 (B) and (D )

1. (S/NF) Summary: We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy.

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand.

2. (C/NF) Chorus: Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

3. (S/NF) We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but You're too shy to say it

Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

4. (C/NF) Chorus: Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

5. (C/NF) Chorus: Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

6. (C/NF) Background Singers: (Ooh, give you up) (Ooh, give you up) (Ooh) Never gonna give, never gonna give

(Give you up) (Ooh) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up)

7. (S/NF) We've know each other for so long Your heart's been aching but You're too shy to say it

Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

8. (C/NF) Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

9. (C/NF) Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

10. (C/NF) Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. ASTLEY

From summer 2010 until now, Swedish Television has been following the secretive media network WikiLeaks and its enigmatic Editor-in-Chief Julian Assange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMPsXx8muCY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GamaebEjxvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0FMOhuCCwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDJqb3jXeN8

well, being right and being an opportunist are not mutually exclusive

yeah but you cannot think he's right without thinking he's a fucking opportunist clown. otherwise, you're a fool.

And i Didn't get his statement : pot ... kettle blablabla : what is this supposed to mean ?

pot kettle = bong imo

http://www.goenglish.com/thepotcallingthekettleblack.asp

i'm looking at his statement without tainting it with the perception of him as a corrupt leader, how about that? if anyone else said it, it'd still be correct.

I'm actually kind of pissed off at the fact that Wikileaks hasn't put out the '80 civilians killed' afghanistan apache helicopter attack video. i feel like even though americans are mostly sociopathic or at best apathetic, it would still have a more shocking effect than simple diplomatic cables.

I don't think they would give a fuck.

idk, public consensus on vietnam turned around pretty quickly when the media started showing footage of how it wasn't all cute marching and male bonding.

Guest disparaissant

idk, public consensus on vietnam turned around pretty quickly when the media started showing footage of how it wasn't all cute marching and male bonding.

yeah but we only cared then because it was us seeing our soldiers being blown to smithereens and ambushed and horrifically injured, we don't give a shit about people who aren't white.

christ my dad was right, i am incredibly cynical.

Guest Adjective

yeah but we only cared then because it was us seeing our soldiers being blown to smithereens and ambushed and horrifically injured, we don't give a shit about people who aren't white.

that can't be entirely true, unless the phrase "baby killer" wasn't as popular a term for returning soldiers as i thought.

but then i also see tom cruise with long hair in my mind when i think of vietnam so i could be completely tainted by Oliver Stone.

Guest disparaissant

that can't be entirely true, unless the phrase "baby killer" wasn't as popular a term for returning soldiers as i thought.

but then i also see tom cruise with long hair in my mind when i think of vietnam so i could be completely tainted by Oliver Stone.

yeah but hippies were against the war (and indeed all war) before public sentiment turned against it.

funny where hippies tend to stand now...

take this with a grain of salt since the source is Infowars but i though it was interesting:

forthcoming leaks

- Information about the internal affairs of Bank of America

- Files on weapons of mass destruction

- War plans of all nations, for and against one another

- Reports and training literature on black site prisons and torture chambers

- Files about clandestine spy agencies and their operatives

- Files on human rights abuses

- Files about billionaire political meddlers

- Files about global tax collection agencies

- Files about the Vatican’s meddling in global political affairs

- Information about the Clinton Foundation, although this was the only one on which Young wasn’t certain.

the stuff i bolded seems pretty damaging, but we'll wait and see.

the whole Alex Jones approach to this is that Julian Assange has somehow been 'bought off' by the US government and is now helping them grease the skids for full global internet censorship or destruction of net neutrality.

I ca'nt say i agree with this, but the 2nd half of the theory does hold some water. I guarantee you right now there are heads of the US government who are clamoring to shut off parts of the internet

Archived