IGNORED

R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

bubbhasdance

That's very sad. He was a great actor not just in comedy but other areas too. Check out his creepy performance in Stephen King's Creepshow along side Ted Danson.

This.

:sad:

For a guy who started out as a serious actor, he turned into one of my favourite comedy actors, he has spoke some of the funniest lines in Hollywood history. and all with a straight face.

RIP

Complications from pneumonia? That's no way for a man to die. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... Having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!

I was hoping this day wouldn't come :( I love the Naked Gun series. Police Squad was good too. Fuck, I even liked Spy Hard and Wrongfully Accused. I just loved to watch this man perform.

r.i.p. man, thanks for the good times

according to wikipedia:

In 2009, a sequel to Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult was announced.

oh god, can I feel any worse now?

probably wouldn't have lived up to the previous ones... but it would have been nice to see one last bit of Frank Drebin.

First Leslie and now Irving Kershner (director of the best Star Wars movie, Empire Strikes Back). Two of my most revered people in this mad world!

I LOLed out loud in the car this morning when on NPR they played the "hospital" bit... forgot how fucking funny that was.

yea the original police squads are untouchable. amazing. i loved the endings when they would manually freeze frame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_3rJqHWYjs

The last one is pure genius, when the sheet of plasterboard smacks the guy on the head - :emotawesomepm9:

There's an out-take on the DVD of a cut scene they didnt use, involving the whole set burning down and the fire brigade everywhere.

Archived