IGNORED

Michael Jackson - Hollywood Tonight

Squee

Guest futuregirlfriend

I could believe it, but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if there was something fishy going on. I only had a quick listen but I can hear some autotuney warble, so maybe it is him, just fucked around with a bit. I'd imagine he left a lot of scraps so I expect some more rudderless pap like this and questionable 2pacish duets.

Oh there was a youtube video, something like "the manful voice of michael jackson" where he spoke in his natural voice. Perhaps it's still on yt in some form.

I could believe it, but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if there was something fishy going on. I only had a quick listen but I can hear some autotuney warble, so maybe it is him, just fucked around with a bit. I'd imagine he left a lot of scraps so I expect some more rudderless pap like this and questionable 2pacish duets.

Oh there was a youtube video, something like "the manful voice of michael jackson" where he spoke in his natural voice. Perhaps it's still on yt in some form.

"The manful voice of MJ" versus the :pedobear: voice?

Guest analogue wings

yeah cos only dirty pervert paedophiles modulate their voice :facepalm:

yeah cos only dirty pervert paedophiles modulate their voice :facepalm:

He might have...

Guest analogue wings

1. it's the exact same register he sings in on billie jean

2. the lasd spent millions of cracker redneck bigot dollars trying to prove he was a pedo and they didnt prove anything whatsoever. because it was a racist stitch up. they guy was weird. he was an easy mark.

3. dicks still think its cool to be all lol paedophile about a dead guy. fuck that.

4. r kelly fucks a 14 year old on video and everybody's cool with that. go america

didn't he also piss on her? I think the problem with jacko is that people think he touches little white boys and turns them gay. If he was only pissing on black girls it would be fine.

edited out some of the stupid shit, sorry, alcoholized.

i still think michael jackson was a ancient rome style high society pedophile however it doesn't make me like his music any less and i don't really care. (in fact most of his most convincing cases of man-boy relationships were with males of 14-18 years old, a specific case of a scottish kid who interviewed him during Off the Wall and stayed in contact) Has anybody seen the Louie Theroux documentary about Michael Jackson? It's probably the most compelling insight into his life that i've ever seen, at the end he interviews Joe Jackson with this classic line of questioning

Louie: Michael says that he's so nervous to see you, that before he'll meet you he has to regurgitate

Joe Jackson: Hehe, well he can regurgitate all the way to the bank for all i care!

Archived