IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM !! !!-11-11

skotosa

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally!!! Got my enchanting at 100 and made apparell that gives me totally free destruction spells. Now I can get rid of that apprentice stone blessing and not get killed by one hit by any better mage. Also I could finally get rid of those armorless mage robes and got myself full dragonplate-glass armor with armor rating at 500. I know It's funny for level 41 but I'm a mage who used to have armor rating of like 40 for 38 levels so I feel extremely strong now lol. Had to switch difficulty to master because it almost felt like cheating killing a giant with two hits. Also just got destruction at 100 and finished that master spells ritual. Too bad those master level spells are almost useless. Now It's time for the main quest I guess.

i have the same problem i kill dragons and giants in 2 hits at level 32 and have done that for like the last 8 levels but i hate changing difficult levels mid game cuz i feel like im not playin the way the games designed 4 u to play by default argh

Ding! Skyrim platinum!

Awesome game! Now I'm gonna start a new character on PC instead. Can't wait to try out some cool mods. Anyone tried PC Skyrim mods here yet? recommendations?

Guest AcrossCanyons

this is £22 on amazon and at gamestation at the moment, might go halves with my brother on it. everybody still enjoying it or has it worn thin?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Finally got dragonrend. This and upgraded dragonbane make dragon even more of a joke.

Dragonbane is such a sick sword, always has the coolest kill animations on anything. I remember the first time I struck a death blow on a dragon with it, I jizzed, twice.

Beat the main quest. Have to admit, it was a bit disappointing. When the creation kit comes out I think I'm going to try and make some princess Mononoke based mods. Make a new character, give him a red elk to ride, Ashitaka's weapons and outfit enchanted with archery and one handed abilities. Turn those small wolves into big ones, mammoth's into boars.

Finally!!! Got my enchanting at 100 and made apparell that gives me totally free destruction spells. Now I can get rid of that apprentice stone blessing and not get killed by one hit by any better mage. Also I could finally get rid of those armorless mage robes and got myself full dragonplate-glass armor with armor rating at 500. I know It's funny for level 41 but I'm a mage who used to have armor rating of like 40 for 38 levels so I feel extremely strong now lol. Had to switch difficulty to master because it almost felt like cheating killing a giant with two hits. Also just got destruction at 100 and finished that master spells ritual. Too bad those master level spells are almost useless. Now It's time for the main quest I guess.

I always used mage armour. Alteration spell for 80 or 100 points of armour, plus mage armour perk brings it up to 160/200 (or more). I would still get one shotted on master difficulty frequently. I did the same thing too though, maxed enchanting and made myself some destruction apparel. After a while 0% destruction becomes a bit boring. After that I went conjuration, hit 100 last night. Now I even find that has become a bit boring; Dremoraoreaorea Lord and Storm Thrall do all the work for me. I just sit back and fling ghost arrows around. It is fun to kill some humans and conjure them up permanently to fight for me. Seems really fucked up in moral/ethical sense.

Does anyone else talk to their companions, maybe call them pet names like 'babe'?

no...

just me then.

I call my black horse 'Sha-nah-nah'?

I'm playing this game on a Radeon HD 3400 (that means it's a videocard that sucks ass) but man is it addicting, even on ultra low settings. Game of the year for me, I know this even though it basically is the only game I played this year.

If you're interested, and not sure if this is the case in every country. But I saw The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Game of the year, deluxe edition for sale on Steam, for just €6.24. Only a few hours left!

Archived