IGNORED

my experience with a borderline-psycho-chick

berndspring1974

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever heard of those weirdos who pick women that have a certain thing about them over your typical barbie doll?

I'm not saying I think she looks great in that picture but I can imagine it's harder to drop someone who's unique looking than to cut contact with Hoe #317 from round the block. Plus I'm guessing I'm not the first one to get fooled by some make-up and eye shadow. I bet there's plenty of pics of the same girl panz0r could have posted that most of us would be all over.

Or he just put a random pic in and is having a laugh.

Wow, they look as horrible as I imagined. Now post a picture of yourself so we can fully appreciate the predicament.

wtf are you talking about? she doesn´t look horrible.

anyone caught in mid-move looks horrible in a picture taken with flash in a smoke filled room.

I wonder, can she give handjobs with that prosthesis right hand of hers?

What do you do if your brother is with a crazy bitch like that?

so your "brother" is with a crazy bitch? well then, in case your "brother" needs some advice, I suggest your "brother" posts some pics of "him" and the crazy bitch in action so we can give some more accurate tips ... :spiteful:

I wish I was joking.

Wow, they look as horrible as I imagined. Now post a picture of yourself so we can fully appreciate the predicament.

anyone caught in mid-move looks horrible in a picture taken with flash in a smoke filled room.

so your "brother" is with a crazy bitch? well then, in case your "brother" needs some advice, I suggest your "brother" posts some pics of "him" and the crazy bitch in action so we can give some more accurate tips ... :spiteful:

I wish I was joking.

least your bro's gettin his dick moist eh?

Ever heard of those weirdos who pick women that have a certain thing about them over your typical barbie doll?

Vaginas. . . you're talking about vaginas!

20070817deckard.jpg

I wish I was joking.

least your bro's gettin his dick moist eh?

I guess but at a big expense!

Guest Deep Fried Everything

This thread reminds me of Tony Danza's old posts.

awwww yeah what happened to that dude? although, his posts in this vein were more entertaining whereas this is just... wack.

Archived