IGNORED

my experience with a borderline-psycho-chick

berndspring1974

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'd better get some pictures by pg15, man. :rtfm:

she'd probably be into pictures too, this could be the start of a little business for you. Find a few of her better looking but unstable friends. And set up a pron channel. They'll get all the sex their hungry vaginas want, and so will you.

just to keep you updated: the drama is over. she moved back in with her fiancé. he was very upset about the things that happened, wanted to split up with her (i talked to him alot the last few days. obviously she cheated on him many, many times before), but he still loves her nyerk nyerk nyerk, she begged me not to talk to him about "us" anymore etc.

interesting experience.

• 2 weeks later...

If you can fuck an engaged borderline sufferer with a dead baby, you can certainly post pics.

haha, that´s true i guess.

another weird update: i got an irritating message from her fiancé. he told me, that she has to go to the hospital because of some of kind of surgery. he asked me to be there when she wakes up, because he is "busy"...i mean...WHAT???

Archived