IGNORED

my experience with a borderline-psycho-chick

berndspring1974

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, they look as horrible as I imagined. Now post a picture of yourself so we can fully appreciate the predicament.

wtf are you talking about? she doesn´t look horrible.

who is she meant to look like again?

barbara eligmann - well ok, sometimes she looks like a younger version of barbara eligmann.

I haven't got photoshop on this here computer, but I need someone to do a faceswap asap.

Wow, they look as horrible as I imagined. Now post a picture of yourself so we can fully appreciate the predicament.

who is she meant to look like again?

barbara eligmann - well ok, sometimes she looks like an older, crack-addict, version of barbara eligmann.

anyone caught in mid-move looks horrible in a picture taken with flash in a smoke filled room.

I wonder, can she give handjobs with that prosthesis right hand of hers?

What do you do if your brother is with a crazy bitch like that?

so your "brother" is with a crazy bitch? well then, in case your "brother" needs some advice, I suggest your "brother" posts some pics of "him" and the crazy bitch in action so we can give some more accurate tips ... :spiteful:

Archived