IGNORED

my experience with a borderline-psycho-chick

berndspring1974

I feel immersed in some sort of novel right now - amazing thread.

Yeah.. the fact you had sex with a woman who has a fiance (whose crazy) as well as just having a miscarriage the day before kinda makes you borderline-crazy?

You were meant to be!

yeah your girlfriends always mirror / show your own personality in a certain way

Kinda makes sense though, human beings tend to be drawn by similarities. The popular phrase, opposites attract, is a bunch of crap in my opinion - unless one is going through some sort of midlife crisis or some other "trauma".

Thank you sexuality elective class. O_o

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda makes sense though, human beings tend to be drawn by similarities. The popular phrase, opposites attract, is a bunch of crap in my opinion - unless one is going through some sort of midlife crisis or some other "trauma".

Thank you sexuality elective class. O_o

interesting fact: my ex-gf was also a BPD person. She was totally different though. i lived with Hitler for almost 3 years.

It looks like i attract these kind of women. weird.

i´ll see her (the current BPD-girl) on friday.

She praised the notion of eugenics and planned to take over the world by simultaneously eradicating the Jewish population? damn that must be scary living with someone like that.. how was the conversation?

And you plan to be with her for how long? Because dem sleeeeves be wrinkled son

Skins gonna wrinkle and shit anyways whether or not you got some ink. 'sides when I'm 80 I won't give a damn, lol.

She praised the notion of eugenics and planned to take over the world by simultaneously eradicating the Jewish population? damn that must be scary living with someone like that.. how was the conversation?

interesting and inspiring most of the time. it stared very good, but after some time...argh. :rolleyes: she was nazi-germany i was the the jews. not funny (but the sex was good). i like drama. it spices up my dull everyday life.

this girl isnt borderline, ive been diagnosed with borderline and im pretty chill, i just do crazy shit (mostly to myself )every now and then but nothing ever as bad as what you are describing, she sounds like she is a full on manic.

i had a near miss with a girl a few months back, she was super fun and hot, we fucked a whole bunch of times and i realised she was obsessed with rape, the fear of being raped and talking about rape. i swear if i had got serious with her id end up in jail with a rape charge made up by her, she was crazy.

phew

no, ive been with a girl who had rape fantasies for sexual pleasure but this particular crazy was just plain obsessed with rape and very scared by it, constantly in fear of being raped, talked about it endlessly and about how she was raped etc - fyi - theres no way she was, most def a massive LOOK AT ME IM SPECIAL AND NEED ATTENTION.

this girl isnt borderline, ive been diagnosed with borderline and im pretty chill, i just do crazy shit (mostly to myself )every now and then but nothing ever as bad as what you are describing, she sounds like she is a full on manic.

she has BPD, it has been diagnosed while she was in the psychiatry. and i know a bipolar/ manic girl and her bipolar-characteristics are very obvious and totally different from the manipulating-bitch. jesus christ, she is so good at lying and manipulating. that´s were her intelligence lies. she should start working as an actress.

i wrote earlier, that we would see each other this friday, but it looks like it won´t happen.

Why are you still in touch with this crazy ass bitch?

he gets his dick moist.

Seems like a whole lot of unnecessary drama for some dick moistness. But I don't really care. Just too bad about the pig, the only non-retarded part in this mess.

Why are you still in touch with this crazy ass bitch?

he gets his dick moist.

Seems like a whole lot of unnecessary drama for some dick moistness. But I don't really care. Just too bad about the pig, the only non-retarded part in this mess.

never under-estimate the power of dick moistness.

dick-moistness = new micromeme?

hahaha, that´s true i guess.

Well, unless you have actually seen the dead body, I wouldn't rely on that being true either, after all the lying and shit.

But seriously, why would you even want to meet her again? I got the impression you were over the whole thing and were just caught in the aftermath until now. :unsure:

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Holy shit, i'm 36 too, reaching the end of dating a 23 year old. She's super intelligent, creative, cute and....major ADHD & some kind of emotional issues. I'm trying to get over her asap but she intrigues me more than 95% of the girls that I meet. I banged 2 other girls besides her this week and I still want to be with her only(she doesn't want to be exclusive, says she isn't dating anyone else but is probably fucking other people). Like that old song goes...LOVE STINKS!

Holy shit, i'm 36 too, reaching the end of dating a 23 year old. She's super intelligent, creative, cute and....major ADHD & some kind of emotional issues. I'm trying to get over her asap but she intrigues me more than 95% of the girls that I meet. I banged 2 other girls besides her this week and I still want to be with her only(she doesn't want to be exclusive, says she isn't dating anyone else but is probably fucking other people). Like that old song goes...LOVE STINKS!

heh, funny.

for the lulz: i met her this weekend, we had awesome sex, we fucked our brains out BUT i didn´t use a condom. don´t ask me why, i have no idea, i had condoms with me but....argh, no idea. i didn´t cum inside her, but......jesus fucking christ, i´m a retard. i have to go to a doctor to make an aids test. she said she loves me, but she also told me, that she flirted with another guy just a few hours before i arrived. i was surprised to see, that i wasn´t upset after hearing this. maybe there is some kind of unconscious cuckold-affinity slumbering inside me lol.

Archived