IGNORED

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL

Guest KY

They're talented chassis ,thats not the question here. I think if loiter squad doesnt work out they'll have to stay away for some years.

I wasnt taking part in any debate. I was just posting a video that was recently on their tumblr that I thought was good.

Guest Backson

it's like black people. for hipsters!

i don't like this style of thinking. i know its just a humourous statment deisgned to get reactions, but doesn't it leave bad taste in your mouth whenever you make something a racial issue when it needn't be? i dunno, just gives me a bad feeling, like its something we won't really ever grow out of as a society...

Anyway, some of these kids are probably the whitest black kids in rap.

I really just meant the marketing of this whole group is pretty apparent. Just because race is tangentially involved in the marketing ploy, (although it's really african american culture) doesn't make it a racial issue.

• 8 years later...
47 minutes ago, thumbass said:

At least three of them (Tyler, Earl and Frank) have evolved into some of the greats of this generations hiphop/ R&B IMO

Undeniably. Tyler gradually evolving his sound and style, Frank going for elegant R&B-style tunes and Earl being one of the most experimental rappers out at the moment only goes to show that they've stood the test of time in the last 10+ years.

28 minutes ago, milkface said:

Undeniably. Tyler gradually evolving his sound and style, Frank going for elegant R&B-style tunes and Earl being one of the most experimental rappers out at the moment only goes to show that they've stood the test of time in the last 10+ years.

Yes, seeing them develop was great. I have been following the odd future people since their beginnings and watching them grow as artists was really satisfying to see. I only need new Frank ASAP though...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thumbass said:

I only need new Frank ASAP though...

For real I thought an album was coming late 2019/ any time in 2020 because of the singles he released but apparently not ?

Edited by milkface
  • Sad 1